Hello, I am menthu I have come from the Optimus s to the Note 2. I am brand new to the phone and my phone is still in box. I just wanted to make some introductions as I will be very interested in learning the ins and outs of this phone. If i could please have a link to the noob thread... that would be most helpful.
    04-23-2013 04:08 PM
    Hello, I am menthu I have come from the Optimus s to the Note 2. I am brand new to the phone and my phone is still in box. I just wanted to make some introductions as I will be very interested in learning the ins and outs of this phone. If i could please have a link to the noob thread... that would be most helpful.
    Welcome to Android central and congrats on the Note 2 , its pretty outstanding device. Here is a Youtube channel that has alot of great tips and tricks videoshttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ri2tB9FuFsM. Otherwise just ask around Android central is a noob friendly site.
    04-23-2013 07:35 PM
    nice to have you here Menthu...
    please don't hesitate to ask anything that you need, everyone here is eager to help.
    04-23-2013 07:50 PM
    Speaking of help what is the general concensus on the samsung store...good? bad? bloatware? and is it just me or does it take like a lifetime to trickle charge this phone.
    04-25-2013 11:36 AM
    Everything in the Samsung apps is in the Google play store ... gives you new options though, for things you wouldn't check out in the play store per say.

Btw, welcome to the world of wonderful coming from that ancient thing... I don't miss my optimus lol

~swyped from a galaxy (note 2) far far away
    04-29-2013 07:34 PM