google wallet now works

yankeesusa

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
I would not do a factory reset for that. My phone works perfectly in every way and more people then not are having the same exact issue.

Note 2, it's true, ,size is everything!

Very true. The same reason I'm not updating to mc2. My phone works just fine except for home button bringing up task menu. I'm able to use wallet and I love the way my phone is set up. Not updating to mc2 until the next update comes.

Sent from the Beast that is Galaxy Note 2

evobassfish

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
Very true. The same reason I'm not updating to mc2. My phone works just fine except for home button bringing up task menu. I'm able to use wallet and I love the way my phone is set up. Not updating to mc2 until the next update comes.

Sent from the Beast that is Galaxy Note 2
Dont mean to get off topic but is it bad to do a factory reset? How many times can you do a factory reset? Dont get me wrong I love the way my phone is running right now and the only thing that im missing is google wallet. I know that google is gonna ovehauling wallet sometime in the future not sure when though.

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Dont mean to get off topic but is it bad to do a factory reset? How many times can you do a factory reset? Dont get me wrong I love the way my phone is running right now and the only thing that im missing is google wallet. I know that google is gonna ovehauling wallet sometime in the future not sure when though.

You can do a factory reset as many times as you wish,, it's just a pain in the **** to set up your phone again. I don't feel like downloading 100 apps for no reason.

Note 2, it's true, ,size is everything!

Devon J

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
Just started working for me, and im not rooted sprint. Just download the apk not from the play store.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FarajWala800