Swapping Note 2 for LG Pro?

truthteller10

Banned
Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
Sprint maybe releasing the LG optimus pro with the most advanced processor. Im really considering selling my GN2 and going for something different. I like the awesome camera LG has, screen and most importantly the limited OEM layer unlike Sammy's bloated Touchwiz. Im sick and tire of the lag and issues cause by it, especially how horrid the SMS application is. Sammy's SMS application has been a problem since the GS2.What do you folk think?

yankeesusa

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
I say go for it. Worst case scenario, you don't like it then resell and get an s4 or go back to note 2 till note 3 comes out.

Sent from the Beast that is Galaxy Note 2

Gray Area

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
The Optimus pro looks to be a great device, and since it's newer it does outshine the gn2 in many ways, however the gn2 is still packing a big punch in all hardware and software categories. Therefore I doubt you will notice a difference in actual usage speed, or OS lags. I for one use the S-pen alot and the Optimus pro doesn't offer that so that ended my interest in the otherwise very nice super phone. But if your leaning towards getting it, do it fast while you can still get 500 + dollars for your gn2.

yankeesusa

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
The Optimus pro looks to be a great device, and since it's newer it does outshine the gn2 in many ways, however the gn2 is still packing a big punch in all hardware and software categories. Therefore I doubt you will notice a difference in actual usage speed, or OS lags. I for one use the S-pen alot and the Optimus pro doesn't offer that so that ended my interest in the otherwise very nice super phone. But if your leaning towards getting it, do it fast while you can still get 500 + dollars for your gn2.

Good points. I probably wouldn't switch because of the spen feature since I use it all the time and most of those times it has really been helpful.

Sent from the Beast that is Galaxy Note 2

wase4711

May 1, 2010
Visit site
if you use the spen alot, the lg is not for you..I am trying to convince my wife to get one, so I can play with it, but would NEVER dump my GN2 for this thing..

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams