Instagram video collage

marisdaman

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
Anyone know what app people are using for the video collage post on instagram? (multiple blocks playing video at the same time or one by one) It's like its hush hush cause no one responds when you ask what app are they using. I searched Google to no success.

Eve Peterson

Sep 5, 2013
Visit site
I know.. it is frustrating that no one wants to share that info.. I found the app for IOS. its " VIDEO FRAMES" but i cant find the one for android :(

AndroidSupreme

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
PicPlayPost is the name of the app for it. It is also available on ANDROID just like IPHONE except, right now they are doing maintenance on the video potion of it, so it is currently down. Will be ready to go as soon as possible and shouldnt take long. You can still download the app, but with android you cant do it for the "PLAY STORE" google market. There are several app markets around, that are trusted, not just google market. Its always best to have a couple of app markets on your phone. For this particular app PicPlayPost to be used, you would need to install the "1MOBILE" market. Go to 1MOBILE.COM. Before you download an app, it will ask you to download the 1MOBILE package installer. Takes 2 secs. Do so and youre done. PicPlayPost is available there along with several other apps Google Play Store for android does not possess. Download the "PicPlayPost Free" app with the instagram looking icon beside it. Size should be 970.0KB. Hope this helps guys!!! Be blessed and have a good day!