Hello everyone. I'm a new member and need some help. I have a Sumsung Galaxy Note 2 that I have been using for about a year now and has been working perfectly. However, recently the moble network keeps shutting off. My carrier is Sprint which I've had no problem with until recently. Along with the mobile network shutting off I'm getting a lot of dropped calls and a lot of the calls are breaking up. Supposedly from what I'm hearing Sprint has been working on the network and changing out cell towers for the new LTE network. I wouldn't think you would need to change cell towers for that. It's getting frustrating and if it keeps up I may have to find a different carrier. Anyway, I need some advice on why the mobile network keeps shutting off. Should I try a factory reset? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Bill51
    10-16-2013 05:59 AM
    Did you contact Sprint to see if they're having any issues. Does it happen when and if you travel or just when your in your hometown? I'd talk to Sprint before doing a factory reset.

sent from my fabulous galaxy note 2
    10-16-2013 07:02 AM
    I spoke with Sprint and they are in the process of a power upgrade that has to do with the new LTE network, however they ran a test on my phone and found out that the towers in my area are not picking up the signal. They are going to address the issue. As far as the mobile network shutting off on my phone, is a phone issue.

Thanks for the feedback
    10-16-2013 08:06 AM
    I As far as the mobile network shutting off on my phone, is a phone issue.

Thanks for the feedback
    Well that sucks

sent from my fabulous galaxy note 2
    10-16-2013 09:29 AM