Who has gotten 4.3 on the Sprint Galaxy Note 2?

bgruber17

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Oh crap are you running these on a nexus??? Just noticed yer signature

No no... I'm running my nexus right now because I have been messing with my Note II so much, that I needed to still be able to get calls and such. No worries. I'm still working with my Note II, just for now, until this is settled, operating on my Nexus.

Download it on the computer. Not on yer phone. Alot of people are saying, for some reason if you download a rom to yer card, its been screwin things up

And I'm downloading on my computer. The problem is that I keep getting damaged tar files. I can't seem to download it completely with out it being corrupted.

jmy7213

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site
Reboot the computer lol its misbehaving

~{You can have all the knowledge in the world. But without experience, ya just don't know jack!}~

bgruber17

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Reboot the computer lol its misbehaving

I've downloaded it on several computers now. Finally, just downloaded the executable that launches the odin3 app that does everything. And with that, I have installed the update, and we are now running 4.3 on my note ii, and hoping that soon, there is a root available. Thanks for your help, jmy7213!

jmy7213

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site
Lol, its a pain in the arse. But now that you have the odin setup. They should have a rooted 4.3, with knox taken out in a couple days.

~{You can have all the knowledge in the world. But without experience, ya just don't know jack!}~

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
It's nice to see that some of these guys are actually finding the update now. Research people and like I said MediaFire ;) These guys are high-strung and yes, Noobs (some of them not, like JMY7213, but still a little harsh because SOME people, like me, don't fit their mold of their perceived reality -- therefore I'm a liar) Oh well!

jmy7213

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site
Dude yer still on that? Dang you need a hug lol

jmy7213

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site
ma7ate3u.jpg

Sorry, I'm at the office right now.

jmy7213

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site
Sorry, I'm in my office right now. No time to bicker lol

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
Haha classic noobs 4.3 running strong on this note 2 as well

Posted via Android Central App

It's nice to see that some of these guys are actually finding the update now. Research people and like I said MediaFire ;) These guys are high-strung and yes, Noobs (some of them not, like JMY7213, but still a little harsh because SOME people, like me, don't fit their mold of their perceived reality -- therefore I'm a liar) Oh well!

jmy7213

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site
This is a sprint section. The att version is gsm. Sprint is cdma .This method won't work on att but I'm sure the xda boys have a fix for you too.

Rcrdude64

Oct 31, 2011
Visit site
Maybe it's just me being paranoid but all these people jumping at the sound of a possible update seem a bit foolish and to the angry truck driver who has a comment for every single person on here? Dude... Chill for a bit. The update will come. Some people who look for it sooner, all power to them, for thosr of us like me who are looking to this post/forum for regular OTA rollout info now have to dig through you and your bad attitude to see if anything of value is in here. Just relax man. There's moderators in here, we don't need a personal cop too.
Just a thought

Sent from Xperia Note

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
I'm so dumb I thought I would be getting 4.3 on the 20th because the Samsung rep gave me that date (should have done my homework.) I sold my Pebble, bought a Galaxy Gear and got the apk for Gear Manager so I could at least play with it for awhile while I waited for upgrade. When I finally realized the 20th was a projected and leaked date and that I shouldn't expect the upgrade on a deadline, I put Galaxy Gear away in the closet. I don't need a giant $300 watch. I've been checking updates on my Note, as well as via Kies and nothing nothing nothing. Should have held on to my Pebble a little longer. I really miss having a notifier. I loved it! Meanwhile, I got a Note 10.1 2014 to occupy my time and take my mind off my upgrade woes. Booooooo.

PointDexter85

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
Can someone tell me exactly why no one has accepted the fact that it will take a while for Samsung to produce an update for every one? And download the update manually that was giving earlier in this forum? I got the update from Sprint and I manually did the update on my wife's phone. Both have the same status information and all things working.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

jmy7213

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site
Maybe it's just me being paranoid but all these people jumping at the sound of a possible update seem a bit foolish and to the angry truck driver who has a comment for every single person on here? Dude... Chill for a bit. The update will come. Some people who look for it sooner, all power to them, for thosr of us like me who are looking to this post/forum for regular OTA rollout info now have to dig through you and your bad attitude to see if anything of value is in here. Just relax man. There's moderators in here, we don't need a personal cop too.
Just a thought

Sent from Xperia Note

I know I know, I'm sorry. Actually I only had a problem with one lol, but that's a long story and was over as far as I was concerned. However if people are not wanting to wait, go to the other 4.3 discussion on here. I have laid out all the instructions and links so you can upgrade yourself. It works very well, been runnin it hard since the 22nd, and no hiccups. Actually, there are TONS of improvements.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1