4.3 battery info

Rcrdude64

Oct 31, 2011
Visit site
So I'm looking at my battery screen and have noticed a small problem...

First off I'm running the 9300 battery and it's draining MUCH faster than usual and I've only had it up for a day with 1 hour of screen time so I should theoretically be at around 85% based on previous usage.

However the main issue is on the battery stats screen there's no marks under awake? There's one at the very beginning but no where else and the graph is a steady decline.

Sent from Xperia Note

Rcrdude64

Oct 31, 2011
Visit site
Second issue is my Android OS is showing 19 hours of held awake. So out of 28 hours on it's been awake for around 20 but I've only used it for one. Anyone else have some bad drain?

Sent from Xperia Note

Attachments

• 1386372429373.jpg
    1386372429373.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 62
  • 1386372441265.jpg
    1386372441265.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 61

Traxion

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
I have had some pretty bad drain after the update. Not sure what's causing it, but its been somewhat sluggish launching things like the task manager or even going home after the home button is pressed.

Sep 20, 2011
Visit site
Since the update I have noticed 'Google Play Services' using the majority of my battery throughout the day. Anyone know whats causing that and better yet, how to stop it?

EDIT: This seems to have cleared up. I'm getting pretty good battery life now on 4.3

Last edited:

johnboo21

Oct 3, 2011
Visit site
I have had some pretty bad drain after the update. Not sure what's causing it, but its been somewhat sluggish launching things like the task manager or even going home after the home button is pressed.

That is S voice causing sluggish home return. It's the double tap function. If you start S voice then hit menu then settings and uncheck Open via the home key. It speeds home return from anywhere much quicker.

jocarog

Jul 23, 2013
Visit site
I had the same issue and the culprit was Google location services collection anonymous data the whole time, I had to turn off the gps and went into Google Play Services settings and turned off the location...

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 4

Rcrdude64

Oct 31, 2011
Visit site
The gps isn't on though? I've delved through each menu after the update and nothing was changed from before to now. I am back on the stock battery now and oddly enough I feel like it's better. I may have an issue with the extended draining to fast just by itself. I've heard they go bad sometimes.

Sent from Xperia Note