Sprint Note 2: Phone crashed. Is there a simple package installer that i can run from my SD card?

Kai83

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
(Apologies for typo in title. I*)

I had 4.3 running with no problems. I don't understand why this happened. I was not attempting to root, flash, or otherwise alter anything.
My phone was fine one minute (with 3% battery) then dead the next. Upon charging the indicator would not move. If I plug it in without charging it gets stuck on the Samsung screen.
When I hold the buttons for recovery mode it reads:

E: failed to mount /system (invalid argument)

None of the options on the menu do anything
I can use my PC to download and add files to my micro SD card, is there a full system recovery available via this method?
Thank you in advance

Last edited by a moderator:

Kelly Burby

Banned
Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
Re: Phone crashed. Is there a simple package installer that i can run from my SD card?

(Apologies for typo in title. I*)

I had 4.3 running with no problems. I don't understand why this happened. I was not attempting to root, flash, or otherwise alter anything.
My phone was fine one minute (with 3% battery) then dead the next. Upon charging the indicator would not move. If I plug it in without charging it gets stuck on the Samsung screen.
When I hold the buttons for recovery mode it reads:

E: failed to mount /system (invalid argument)

None of the options on the menu do anything
I can use my PC to download and add files to my micro SD card, is there a full system recovery available via this method?
Thank you in advance

It looks like there is some problem with the boot loader ...... i think you should goto nearest dealer for support !!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci