Sprint Note 2: Stock ROMs

snowwy66

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
anyone know where i can find and download. i'm not having much luck in finding anything other then dead links and outdated articles.

after 2 weeks i finally got the phone reloaded to stock. but apparently it's a bad rom. i've still got bootloaders associated with root. i had to do a hard reset to get phone to boot up. and it has a chameleon stopped working when screen lights up. and google is really coming up with a lot of dead ends.

phone is working. but i'd like to get it back to stock without all the BS. and have it updated to 4.3

thank you.

my phone is UNACTIVATED. i've decided to use it for my semi gps instead of my 10 inch tablet. the phone hasn't been used till now. since i bought it 9 months ago.

Last edited by a moderator:

snowwy66

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
Re: Stock roms

that sight has nothing. and hasn't been updated for over a year.

least, i'm not getting anything from there. so, if you know where a link is at. copy and paste would greatly be appreciated.

snowwy66

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site

yep, i'm looking at that one. but there's too many. and none have the specific name.

i have no idea which is which and the one i need.

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site

The characters shown are the last 3 on the build number. Any of them should work, but you can Google the build number and see which Android version each one of these is. 4.1.2 would probably be a good one to flash

Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimKat 4.4.2

snowwy66

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site

well, i was able to get 4.3.

2 versions. first one came up chameleon stopped working. even after hard reset. second one came up UI stopped worked. hard reset. THEN, the setup motions kicked in.

but man, are both versions buggy. i was better off running stock 4.1.

literally have to wait 5 minutes before the phone is useable. and even then, it's still iffy.

think i need to try a stock 4.1 if possible and do the OTA.

thanks for the help.

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
well, i was able to get 4.3.

2 versions. first one came up chameleon stopped working. even after hard reset. second one came up UI stopped worked. hard reset. THEN, the setup motions kicked in.

but man, are both versions buggy. i was better off running stock 4.1.

literally have to wait 5 minutes before the phone is useable. and even then, it's still iffy.

think i need to try a stock 4.1 if possible and do the OTA.

thanks for the help.

You can't downgrade from 4.3 :-\
Check for the 4.4 update. Note 2 on Sprint is supposed to get it. Not sure if it already has

Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimKat 4.4.2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thambu63