data connection error.

snowwy66

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
i probably won't get an answer but though i'd ask anyways.

i'm a long haul trucker. i'm using my sprint note 2 as my sole gps tablet. it's a unactivated phone.

with the 4.4 update. i'm now getting 2 data connection errors. don't know the timeframe that they pop up but they pop up together. the first one pops up. i close it. the second immediately pops up. i close it. alls good for awhile.

i'm guessing it's becuase the phone is unactivated. but the errors will even pop up when it's connected wifi through my verizon note 2.

i'm using copilot software. full fledged map downloaded onto phone. no internet or phone service required. i hotspot to my verizon note 2 when i'm in city traffic. for traffic alerts.

if anyone knows. how would i turn the errors off.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
i probably won't get an answer but though i'd ask anyways.

i'm a long haul trucker. i'm using my sprint note 2 as my sole gps tablet. it's a unactivated phone.

with the 4.4 update. i'm now getting 2 data connection errors. don't know the timeframe that they pop up but they pop up together. the first one pops up. i close it. the second immediately pops up. i close it. alls good for awhile.

i'm guessing it's becuase the phone is unactivated. but the errors will even pop up when it's connected wifi through my verizon note 2.

i'm using copilot software. full fledged map downloaded onto phone. no internet or phone service required. i hotspot to my verizon note 2 when i'm in city traffic. for traffic alerts.

if anyone knows. how would i turn the errors off.

Do you have airplane mode enabled? That may stop the service errors.

snowwy66

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
yep, i figured out today to enable airplane. but then, i have to disable it when i want to tether for traffic alerts. going to be a pain while driving.

also, no more time zone change.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12