so this is my current situation.

i bought a note 4 last year and upgraded from the note 2. i kept my note 2 and used it as a media device but after just a few months it gave me multiple problems. most recently the "touchwiz home" error so i had to factory reset the device. did it several times. then factory mode appeared and i could only shut it off when the phone was on. the eventually i guess i "soft-bricked" it and stayed on bootloop mode in which i took the phone to best buy but they couldn't help me out.

so, i have been thinking of buying a used phone mostly because i recently bought an extended battery and i like using the note 2.

my main question is, can i still use a used note 2 just as a media device and not as a phone and could i still use the google store without all those problems i previously experienced?

thank you for your time.
    02-17-2016 05:37 PM
    so this is my current situation.

i bought a note 4 last year and upgraded from the note 2. i kept my note 2 and used it as a media device but after just a few months it gave me multiple problems. most recently the "touchwiz home" error so i had to factory reset the device. did it several times. then factory mode appeared and i could only shut it off when the phone was on. the eventually i guess i "soft-bricked" it and stayed on bootloop mode in which i took the phone to best buy but they couldn't help me out.

so, i have been thinking of buying a used phone mostly because i recently bought an extended battery and i like using the note 2.

my main question is, can i still use a used note 2 just as a media device and not as a phone and could i still use the google store without all those problems i previously experienced?

thank you for your time.
    Note 2 just needs to be flashed with Odin, then wiped with stock recovery
    04-07-2016 09:46 AM