Sprint Galaxy S2 pics leaked?

JayWill

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
please please please SPRINT don't do this to the GS2, I will cry.

Yeah I'd be bummed too. I guess we'll know soon enough, although I'm a tad worried. With Sprint moving the Epic 4G to EOL status in October, I don't know if they'd be satisfied with their remaining Android sliders for the year (EVO Shift and Transform). If the Sprint version does end up with a slider, I'll have to explore other options, including paying full price for an unlocked version and activating it with AT&T.

I'm just not interested in a phone with a physical keyboard right now.

dkotoric

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
If its a slider I'm leaving sprint, enough said, this will be the replacement for my Evo 4G now through what carrier I don't know yet but if everyone messes with it I will order one from Europe and go through ATT

Cubfan

Jun 19, 2010
Visit site
This makes it LESS likely that Sprint's version will have a slider. Last time, only one carrier had a keyboard version (Sprint). Looks like it's AT&T's turn. No room in the Sprint line-up for another slider with the Evo Shift and the Epic2.

JayWill

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
This makes it LESS likely that Sprint's version will have a slider. Last time, only one carrier had a keyboard version (Sprint). Looks like it's AT&T's turn. No room in the Sprint line-up for another slider with the Evo Shift and the Epic2.

Except AT&T may be getting both according to Chris over at This is My Next and AC just now. Interesting development if it turns out to be true, and not something I would have expected. It reminds how little I really know about all this stuff heh.