I went to the Sprint store this weekend and asked the guy about future release dates and the dates he mentioned were July 24th, July 31st and Aug 14th.

It's already been announced that the Photon is coming out on the 31st but what about the July 24th and Aug 14th dates? When is the Titanium being release? Are there any other phones that can fit into these slots other than the GS2? Is there still an outside chance the GS2 is getting released this weekend? (please)
    07-20-2011 03:22 PM
    I think the Aug. 14th time slot is meant for the Within since that is roughly a year since sprint launched the Epic.
    07-20-2011 03:38 PM
    Umm... let me think about it... no. No chance it gets released this weekend. August 14 is plausible but IMHO unlikely. We haven't even seen anything yet about it passing through the FCC yet. I'm still sticking with my 9/7 release date based on the timeline of the 3d and photon release
    07-20-2011 03:39 PM
    Umm... let me think about it... no. No chance it gets released this weekend. August 14 is plausible but IMHO unlikely. We haven't even seen anything yet about it passing through the FCC yet. I'm still sticking with my 9/7 release date based on the timeline of the 3d and photon release
    Wishful thinking I guess. I had the EVO 3D for a month but I'm back to the Moment. Hoping to get the GS2 sooner rather than later.
    07-20-2011 04:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD