If Big Red's release is slated for 9/8 and allegedly suppose to arrive to Big Red first.....then when is it going to release on the Now Network??
    08-04-2011 09:17 AM
    apparently not now, thats for sure.
    08-04-2011 09:26 AM
    While I'm currently in the camp that the Stratosphere is VZW's Galaxy SII variant, it's possible that it's not. It could be the slider that we saw a leaked image of, or something different entirely. Still, I'm sticking to my first week of September for Sprint's, so somewhere around that 9/8 date on VZW's roadmap.

Whatever happens I think we'll get an announcement from Sprint soon.
    08-04-2011 11:05 AM
    If Big Red's release is slated for 9/8 and allegedly suppose to arrive to Big Red first.....then when is it going to release on the Now Network??
    Look I am as excited about this phone as you could possibly be. I check a lot of sites every few hours hoping to see something new. I read through both thread about the Stratosphere. The issue with those threads and ones about Sprint's is that there is NO hard proof for any of it. Its all theory. I have my own theory on the VZ version and Sprint's version. I have absolutely no proof so I will keep them to myself.

I'm really hoping it comes out soon though. My Evo and my Shift are starting to look dated
    08-04-2011 11:16 AM
    We'll find out August 29th! (hopefully)
    08-13-2011 03:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD