08-24-2011 08:28 PM
33 12
tools
    08-18-2011 08:42 AM
    So I live in Michigan and went to a Best Buy in Windsor,Ca so I was able to play with the Galaxy S2 for Bell, Infuse, and the Bold 9900. The Galaxy S2 is a perfect phone!! The infuse is a tablet. Its too wide and too tall! Perfect for typing tho! No way can that phone fit in a front pocket without being noticeable. Seriously considering the 9900 for a few months. smh. My nexus antenna problems are horrid! Can't keep it for much longer.
    That device is a mess so so many loyal BB users are pretty unhappy with RIM.
    Battery life Bad , Camera pic quality downgrade & Build quality is same old rim not so good.
    08-18-2011 10:52 AM
    I like the Euro version w/ the home button much better. I'm actually pretty saddened to learn the US version won't have it. The Euro version has a nice sleek look to it, where as the US version just looks like every other Android phone on the market. Complete buzzkill...oh well
    08-24-2011 11:10 AM
    I like the Euro version w/ the home button much better. I'm actually pretty saddened to learn the US version won't have it. The Euro version has a nice sleek look to it, where as the US version just looks like every other Android phone on the market. Complete buzzkill...oh well
    That button is stupid, and makes the phone look to much like the iphone. The button was a terrible idea all together. I hope sprint doesnt end up with it. I like the look of this version, plus the rounded edges look much better than the original boxy design.
    08-24-2011 01:37 PM
    if you look at the new promo videa right at the last second or so when they show the phone it does not have the home button. it actually has the four button configuration like every other phone. could potentially be the sprint version in the video.
    08-24-2011 01:46 PM
    That button is stupid, and makes the phone look to much like the iphone. The button was a terrible idea all together. I hope sprint doesnt end up with it. I like the look of this version, plus the rounded edges look much better than the original boxy design.
    I'd rather it look like the iPhone that every single slab Android phone out. It's not distinctive looking w/o the home button.
    08-24-2011 01:55 PM
    It is just a preference guys. I think in the US we are just so use to the four button setup that they just put it on their in that manner. When ICS comes all those buttons will be pointless anyway... I just want the phone to be out and in my hands... SPRINT ROCKS 9/9/2011 (hopefully)
    08-24-2011 07:10 PM
    I'm very happy with the looks. That home button was the only hideous thing about the international version.
    08-24-2011 08:28 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD