USA GS2 is big! ,The same size and form factor as ATTs Sammy Infuse.
    A preview of what to expect -
    08-14-2011 07:30 PM
    Can't wait, love the size held the infuse at Wally world perfect!
    08-14-2011 07:36 PM
    I checked it out at AT&T.
    I'm not sure I can deal with device thats bigger then my past EVO.
    Now if I was a pimp sporting bling living street life filming rap videos it would be mine with no hesitation lol
    08-14-2011 07:55 PM
    I went to best buy today. Its waay to big!!
    08-14-2011 08:00 PM
    Great size comparison video.
    08-14-2011 08:19 PM
    Its only .2 inches bigger..... deal with it
    08-14-2011 08:34 PM
    Its really not that big... (no that's what she said jokes lol ) ...
    I think that it will fit perfect .... If next year they made a 5" one that would be to big... Maybe
    08-15-2011 10:28 AM
    Love the size. Really do.
    08-15-2011 10:40 AM
    Ive come across a few articles that state Nexus prime will have 4.5 as well.
    Such big size makes one hand use pretty difficult .I had to shuffle around my EVO to turn off & status bar pull downs much of the time.
    Protective case on GS2 will make it mammoth size
    08-15-2011 11:38 AM
    Monster?

It's likely going to be 3/10ths of an inch taller and 2/10ths of an inch wider. That's nothing. If someone feels the Infuse is too big, they're going to think the International Galaxy SII is too big as well. The difference isn't game changing.
    08-15-2011 11:43 AM
    Monster?

It's likely going to be 3/10ths of an inch taller and 2/10ths of an inch wider. That's nothing. If someone feels the Infuse is too big, they're going to think the International Galaxy SII is too big as well. The difference isn't game changing.
    Yes it is....and this is coming from someone that has held both phones yesterday. The infuse is noticeably bigger!
    08-15-2011 02:00 PM
    Yes it is....and this is coming from someone that has held both phones yesterday. The infuse is noticeably bigger!
    And did this noticeable difference cause you to come to the conclusion that one was a great size and other too big? Noticeable or not, I find it hard to see how 3/10ths of an inch could be a deal breaker. But to each his own I guess. I have to remind myself that everyone has their own personal tastes.

Coming from a Palm Pre I'll admit that I'd probably prefer a smaller form factor, but I've held the Infuse and I think it's just fine.
    cslainson likes this.
    08-15-2011 02:25 PM
    Giving the exact millimeter difference is a little deceiving on a device that overall is pretty small. If you go to percentages it is overall about 6% bigger, thats a pretty decent amount and certainly noticeable, and for many people enough to make a difference. Especially if you think that the original galaxy sII was pushing it for large size anyway. I think the iphone 4 has about the best size, anything bigger is starting to get too big, and anything bigger than the SII is almost definitely too big.
    08-15-2011 02:38 PM
    Great size comparison video.
    Could anyone see what other phones were shown in the processing speed quadrant test at the 4 minute mark? He talked about the Nexus, but I'm curious if some of the newer models like Photon and Evo3D were included.
    08-15-2011 06:11 PM
    Could anyone see what other phones were shown in the processing speed quadrant test at the 4 minute mark? He talked about the Nexus, but I'm curious if some of the newer models like Photon and Evo3D were included.
    5:51 mark -
    08-17-2011 02:16 PM
    Are version is a whopper as we all know 4.5 is biggest display available no doubt increasing device size.
    The tear drop camera appears to bubble out a bit protective case will defiantly be needed to keep lens safe which increases device size even more.

This one is pretty interesting
    08-17-2011 02:23 PM
    Jeebus! That case is like wrapping up your phone with a tank. On the plus side, using this case could qualify as adequate bicep curls so you can work on your guns while making calls.

I'll be on the lookout for something more sleek, trading less protection for less bulk.
    08-17-2011 03:22 PM
    Jeebus! That case is like wrapping up your phone with a tank. On the plus side, using this case could qualify as adequate bicep curls so you can work on your guns while making calls.

I'll be on the lookout for something more sleek, trading less protection for less bulk.
    TPU-CASES.COM, - All TPU Cases Shipped Free in the USA would be a good way to go then. They're relatively thin and I've had my phones 'bounce' a little bit because of this case (Screen still broke once because it landed screen first after the bounce ).
    08-17-2011 04:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD