I'm going take a stab at a late September launch because the Samsung conquer is coming out August 21 according to Samsung To "Conquer" Sprint Sans Galaxy S2, August 21 Date Confirmed. I could be wrong since its a mid level phone only 100 bucks on a 2 year. Well we all know sprint like to bacially sell one phone at a time, hopefually it comes out sooner.
    08-15-2011 07:24 AM
    No way they're going to push it back that late, or it will get slaughtered by the iPhone 5.
    08-15-2011 09:57 AM
    What a mess sprint is with Samsung.
    08-15-2011 10:01 AM
    I don't think that they will Delay do to the Conquer. Its a high-ddle phone. I am hoping that Sprint wouldn't delay due to this phone.I hope by the middle of Sept if not the beginning.
    08-15-2011 10:21 AM
    Yeah very unlikely that the Conquer will have any impact on the release of Sprint's SGS2 variant. Photon yes ... Conquer no. I'm still betting on a 9/9 release.
    08-15-2011 11:25 AM
    True i thought of that since it is a midline phone n not top of the line.you never know with sprint. I hope its early September mid the latest. I'm tired of my evo
    08-15-2011 11:57 AM
    True i thought of that since it is a midline phone n not top of the line.you never know with sprint. I hope its early September mid the latest. I'm tired of my evo
    I'm tired of my EVO as well. It's recently begun to reboot itself when receiving calls.
    08-15-2011 12:20 PM
    I got a blackberry, and I cant wait to get rid of it. And I'm trying to hold out for this phone really bad.
    08-15-2011 01:21 PM
    So today Sammy put up a link to a 6 month old video on their facebook page: Samsung Galaxy S | Facebook

I guess they are trying to build up more interest in the phone. I thought it was just funny how the video is really only showing basic stuff. There are far more advanced vids that show off some cool features online. Also this build they are showing seems to be a bit slow.

But either way I'm thinking first couple of weeks of Sept. for sure now.
    08-16-2011 05:51 PM
    Recent confirmation of the T-Mobile Samsung "Hercules" Galaxy S II is set for end of October release. Not sure why that thing is still 2+ months off. But I thought I read that T-Mobile's version was different than what Verizon, Sprint, and ATT were getting ? Still hoping for second week of September release, all should be revealed on August 29th.

But then again, if Samsung is officially the maker of the upcoming Nexus-Three, I will wait for that instead.
    08-16-2011 06:03 PM
    Recent confirmation of the T-Mobile Samsung "Hercules" Galaxy S II is set for end of October release. Not sure why that thing is still 2+ months off. But I thought I read that T-Mobile's version was different than what Verizon, Sprint, and ATT were getting ? Still hoping for second week of September release, all should be revealed on August 29th.

But then again, if Samsung is officially the maker of the upcoming Nexus-Three, I will wait for that instead.
    Man I sure hope we don't have to suffer until October....
    08-17-2011 06:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD