08-19-2011 04:19 PM
37 12
tools
    Nena Innovation AB - NenaMark results
    Is the SGS2 for Sprint. It will have Exynos. With the Exynos processor it will have better battery life. If the SGS2 from Sprint doesn't vary greatly as the Epic did, then it will easily have ported roms. Read Engadget's review of the SGS2 and it says that the only cell phone camera that is better than the SGS2 is the Nokia N9. How will the SGS2 be much bigger than the EVO 3D? The EVO 3D is a tank.

Dimensions:
    Evo3D: 5.00 x 2.60 x 0.47 (127 x 66 x 12 mm)
    GS2: 4.93 x 2.60 x 0.33 (125.3 x 66.1 x 8.49 mm)
    Photon4G: 5.00 x 2.63 x 0.48 (126.9 x 66.9 x 12.2 mm)

Weight:
    Evo3D: 6.00 oz (170 g)
    GS2: 4.09 oz (116 g)
    Photon4G: 5.57 oz (158 g)

Apps to SD won't even be needed with the SGS2's internal memory. Why have additional crap that you don't need?
    I love the comparisons and potential specs u guys are laying out there to describe these devices which makes for great decision.

cachorropedorro, slingbox and the rest of u guys I just wanna know regardless of which way I lean on the phone selection will any of u guys be able to show me how to root and install roms to get the best experience available and show me all essential apps.

Also, do u think the Nexus Prime will be coming over to Sprint soon? And what are the specs and etc. if there is any out there? Do u think it will be better than all phones mentioned above?
    08-17-2011 08:09 PM

cachorropedorro, slingbox and the rest of u guys I just wanna know regardless of which way I lean on the phone selection will any of u guys be able to show me how to root and install roms to get the best experience available and show me all essential apps.
    We got ya covered

Also, do u think the Nexus Prime will be coming over to Sprint soon? And what are the specs and etc. if there is any out there? Do u think it will be better than all phones mentioned above?
    Rumor has Prime arriving in 1stQ 2012 .
    When it comes to its specs I haven't come across any but sure they will blow away current phones available , Nexus is a Gold device always gets the best
    08-17-2011 08:35 PM
    We got ya covered

Rumor has Prime arriving in 1stQ 2012 .
    When it comes to its specs I haven't come across any but sure they will blow away current phones available , Nexus is a Gold device always gets the best
    Le'ts go!!!! I can't wait.

I also wonder how good google music will..
    08-18-2011 02:35 AM
    Sprint sucks

Sent from my SPH-M920 using Tapatalk
    08-18-2011 02:38 AM
    I love the comparisons and potential specs u guys are laying out there to describe these devices which makes for great decision.

Yeah we shouldn't have a problem. There are tons of awesome step by step guides done be some awesomely helpful people that we could link you to. I wish the Nexus Prime was coming soon. I've only heard the same rumors as Slingbox.
    08-18-2011 03:19 AM
    Sprint sucks

Nice generalization.

Like with all carriers, it depends on where you live, and on who you may have gotten on the other end of a service call. In my area, I get great voice coverage, and my service experience with reps has always been excellent. Sprint is definitely behind on 4G expansion, especially where I live, but I personally don't give a hoot about 4G. I don't need it. Others do. Those people have a great choice for 4G .. VZW. Sprint will catch up eventually assuming they still exist by then.

Sprint is perfect for me because I get great voice coverage, good data coverage and speed when I need it, and the price can't be beat. Sorry but for me, Sprint doesn't suck.
    08-18-2011 11:55 AM
    Sprint sucks

Why do u say this? What do u have?

Speak of the devil.. lol http://www.bgr.com/2011/08/18/google...ch-in-october/
    08-18-2011 12:36 PM
    Ouch! It has a Pentile screen.
    I will take a pass on the Motorola Nexus
    08-18-2011 03:28 PM
    Ouch! It has a Pentile screen.
    I will take a pass on the Motorola Nexus
    Yes but it's at a resolution of 1280x720. That's a 720p screen and I doubt you can see individuals pixels when you get to a resolution in that sort of area (4.6 inch screen is what people are guessing).

Edit: Did the PPI (read: Pixels per inch, not per square inch!) calculator and it came out around 319ppi.
    08-18-2011 03:39 PM
    Yes but it's at a resolution of 1280x720. That's a 720p screen and I doubt you can see individuals pixels when you get to a resolution in that sort of area (4.6 inch screen is what people are guessing).

Edit: Did the PPI (read: Pixels per inch, not per square inch!) calculator and it came out around 319ppi.
    Its reported as 4.5

BGR Quote:
    Google’s third-generation “Nexus Prime” smartphone — which will likely be the first Android 4.0 “Ice Cream Sandwich” phone to hit the market — will launch in October according to a new report from Korean-language Electronic Times. BGR exclusively reported preliminary details surrounding Google’s next Nexus smartphone codenamed Nexus Prime in mid-June, and we followed up with more exclusive details later that month. This new report from Electronic Times reaffirms several specs we had reported earlier, such as the device’s 720p Super AMOLED HD display, and it narrows our fall release time frame to October. The report also claims that the Prime will be powered by a 1.5GHz processor, jibing with our earlier report stating the device would employ an OMAP4460 chipset. The site also notes that the Prime’s display will include a 4.5-inch panel with a PenTile layout.
    End Quote.
    08-18-2011 03:47 PM
    Its reported as 4.5

BGR Quote:
    Googles third-generation Nexus Prime smartphone which will likely be the first Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich phone to hit the market will launch in October according to a new report from Korean-language Electronic Times. BGR exclusively reported preliminary details surrounding Googles next Nexus smartphone codenamed Nexus Prime in mid-June, and we followed up with more exclusive details later that month. This new report from Electronic Times reaffirms several specs we had reported earlier, such as the devices 720p Super AMOLED HD display, and it narrows our fall release time frame to October. The report also claims that the Prime will be powered by a 1.5GHz processor, jibing with our earlier report stating the device would employ an OMAP4460 chipset. The site also notes that the Primes display will include a 4.5-inch panel with a PenTile layout.
    End Quote.
    so the PPI will go up ever so slightly.
    08-18-2011 08:55 PM
    Interesting info and etc to keep in mind. thx
    08-19-2011 04:19 PM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD