08-24-2011 01:45 PM
30 12
tools
    So guys, why was there an led notification light put on the Epic? Whose to say Sprint won't have it done for the Epic Touch 4G? Wishful thinking? The led notifier is a HUGE plus for me
    08-24-2011 11:17 AM
    did anyone else notice in the promo video that the phone does not have the home button but instead has the normal 4 button set up accross the bottom. its like the last second of the video. my fault if its been said.
    08-24-2011 11:24 AM
    did anyone else notice in the promo video that the phone does not have the home button but instead has the normal 4 button set up accross the bottom. its like the last second of the video. my fault if its been said.
    Yea I noticed that as well, I'm pretty confident that the phone shown is Sprints GS2!
    08-24-2011 11:25 AM
    Yup, unfortunately. I'd much prefer the Euro version w/ the home button, but seems like most phones get that change before they come here to the States. Not sure if it's a regional patent issue of if they just figure US consumers are used to the 4-button setup.

It almost makes me not even want the phone now, but my EVO is sickly, so I'll get it anyway and keep an eye out for the specs/pics of the upcoming phones before my 30 days is up.
    08-24-2011 11:41 AM
    yeah i kind of like the home button as well. but this will be my first android phone so it will be a learning curve whatever the configuration.
    08-24-2011 01:45 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD