Samsung confirms Galaxy S II with upgraded specs

Zorachus

Apr 25, 2011
Visit site
Wow !!!!! If this is what Sprint and ATT are getting next month, holy cow, this will be the BEST Droid out until the Nexus-Prime, and history shows the Nexus series is just based off the current galaxy series. So this updated Galaxy S2.5 for the U.S. will be the one phone to rule them all.

Samsung confirms Galaxy S II LTE with upgraded specs - Sammy Hub

The new Galaxy S II will come with a big 4.5-inch Super AMOLED Plus display, 1.5GHz dual-core processor, NFC, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 8MP camera with flash and a 1850mAh battery.

Zorachus

Apr 25, 2011
Visit site

Officerpolabear

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Judging from the article on AC about the US Galaxy S II, I'm glad that that they all look very similar to the International version. And hopefully, we can get a fully functional version of CyanogenMod. :)

Zorachus

Apr 25, 2011
Visit site
Biggest question is what chip are the U.S version getting ? Tegra2 or the better Samsung chip on the current Galaxy S2

JayWill

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Biggest question is what chip are the U.S version getting ? Tegra2 or the better Samsung chip on the current Galaxy S2

I commented on this when Sprint's variant, with the model number SPH-D710 cleared the FCC.

Check out Nena Innovation AB - NenaMark results

The 5th item down is the SPH-D710. Check out the description of the processor. Then look two lines down from there at the "Samsung Galaxy SII", and the description of that processor.

Looks the same to me! :D

We'll know for sure on Monday hopefully, weather permitting, but I'd be VERY surprised if Sprint's variant doesn't have the same processor as the International version.

EDIT - Bah Oversteer beat me to it. I blabber too much sometimes.