I messed up trying to Flash my Samsung Galaxy S II phone with odin3 my phone went black and wont turn on PLEASE HELP! what can i do??
    08-27-2011 07:19 PM
    I messed up trying to Flash my Samsung Galaxy S II phone with odin3 my phone went black and wont turn on PLEASE HELP! what can i do??
    I can help! Start by posting this in a forum frequented by people who actually have a SGSII. then wait for a response.
    you're welcome
    08-27-2011 08:57 PM
    First off, I think you posted in the wrong forum. Try posting in the 'Rooting & ROMs' section under the 'Samsung Galaxy S2' Sub-forum. Secondly, I don't have a SGS2 but I'm pretty sure people do in the 'SGS2' forum.
    08-27-2011 08:59 PM
    This happen to my Epic.. I missed a file and i had to get new phone. If you can't get it to power up in any way like mine wasn't able to it was done for. Not even the guys at Sprints tech store able to get it powered up... Sorry ... good luck...
    08-27-2011 10:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD