EVO3D --> GS2 Game files

SpaceDroid

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
Was not sure where to post this, but wanted to know if moving the sd cache files of games from my EVO3D to the Galaxy S2 will be compatible. Probably not since they are Adreno based GPU files and the GS2 does not have the Adreno. Anyone know for sure

cacherpaderp

Oct 11, 2010
Visit site
Was not sure where to post this, but wanted to know if moving the sd cache files of games from my EVO3D to the Galaxy S2 will be compatible. Probably not since they are Adreno based GPU files and the GS2 does not have the Adreno. Anyone know for sure

No one will know for sure at the moment because it's not out yet.

boxta

May 27, 2010
Visit site
no one knows for sure.. but i think if you have something like titanium backup.. u have a decent chance to back up the game + saves from 1 phone.. and restore it to the other...

androidpirate

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
Is there a way to save game data (without root) so you don't have to start over? this is for transferring game saves between 2 epic touches. I downloaded Mybackup but it doesn't seem to save game state.

CaMelGuY1337

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Is there a way to save game data (without root) so you don't have to start over? this is for transferring game saves between 2 epic touches. I downloaded Mybackup but it doesn't seem to save game state.

I've actually wondered this myself, I wonder if you were to just place the SD card from the old device in the new device, would it keep your game progress?

Sent from the greatest HTC EVO 4G ever made!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463