12-14-2011 07:42 PM
106 12345
tools
    I can't find screen res. specs including pixels/in. Why is that not in specs?
    08-31-2011 09:12 AM
    If you use the battery and only get 3 hours out of a single charge and nothing is wrong with your phone. You use it to much lol.
    This is me. Fishing in a boat along the river with a few friends. I stream live sports through a device call Vulkano Player to my phone or any of my friend's phone. The battery life range from poor 2.5 hours of my HTC EVO to a best 5 hours off a friend's Atrix (Iphone was long lasting too). This obviously will vary wildly as we all uses different network.
    08-31-2011 09:16 AM
    I can't find screen res. specs including pixels/in. Why is that not in specs?
    Pixels per inch specs are rarely if ever given by the manufacturer. Here is a sample if you like. Obviously the Infuse is the closest to the Sprint Galaxy 2. MaximumTech | Which Smartphone Works Best For You? - Day 1: Displays - Page 2
    08-31-2011 09:20 AM
    Any mention on the radios for this device? I tried the MOTO PHOTON for 3 weeks and it had amazing reception... I wonder how this will compare. I really like it...
    08-31-2011 10:54 AM
    Any mention on the radios for this device? I tried the MOTO PHOTON for 3 weeks and it had amazing reception... I wonder how this will compare. I really like it...
    I think we'll have to wait until release for this one. The International version got great reviews on call quality, but signal strength and reception will be based on how the hardware works with the carrier's network. Samsung isn't known for it's radios like Moto is, but I'm optimistic that it will be very good on this phone.

Hopefully someone will review call quality of the E4GT side by side with the Photon soon after release.
    08-31-2011 11:07 AM
    Hopefully someone will review call quality of the E4GT side by side with the Photon soon after release.
    On a side note...

I had called it this in another thread not saying i was first or anyone is coping me but just wanted to let you know i will be using E4GT also
    08-31-2011 12:55 PM
    I have yet to see any evidence that dual core saves battery life. The only real battery lfie savings is that dual core are newer and are thus running newer more efficient OS.
    Not only that, but the Euro SGS2 was reported with great battery life, and that was with a 1650mah battery. And Sprint's has a 1800mah battery...
    08-31-2011 04:12 PM
    does anyone know if you will be able to talk and surf the web at the same time?
    08-31-2011 04:19 PM
    I am tempted to get this phone....

I doubt the Iphone5 AKA upgraded Iphone4 will be such a huge leap in technology this year...If Iphone included a super AMOLED esque display 4.3-4.5inch with HD resolution then I'll be tempted....

But this GSII has great reception/call quality, great camera, wicked fast browsing, pretty display.....Even if it is a few months too late I truly believe that this phone will be at the top with the rest for quite some time...

If I wait for the new Nexus, I will just be teased yet again by another badass phone right around the corner....

I'm gonna jump off the wheel and take the cheese!!

(It amazes me how everyone became so against this phone two months later....Two months ago 99% of the cattle were drooling over this phone....Imagine if everyone bought it two months ago...we would have it for 1-2 years....I doubt at this point after owning the phone if it did come out two months ago people would be complaining....)
    08-31-2011 04:38 PM
    does anyone know if you will be able to talk and surf the web at the same time?
    Yes, as long as you have Sprint's 4G in your area, you can talk & surf on all 4G phones. If not, then you can only do it when you're connected to WiFi.
    08-31-2011 05:46 PM
    really happy that i have 4g coverage here in socal. excited for the sg2!
    08-31-2011 06:52 PM
    Ok the specs are sound really good! sad that epic touch don't have q-keyboard. I am epic 4g user and am loving this epic 4g for my business. So here is my idea when I buy new epic touch I will set my old epic as wifi only while new epic all on service I will set hotspot to get my old epic connect to new epic so i can type faster in long email, thinkfree, google docs, etc. It will works! Even I can use any features from old epic!

Questions for new epic touch. Does it vibrane when touch or type like old epic? All share?
    09-01-2011 12:54 AM
    Yes, as long as you have Sprint's 4G in your area, you can talk & surf on all 4G phones. If not, then you can only do it when you're connected to WiFi.
    thanks, that's cool!
    09-01-2011 01:26 AM
    Questions for new epic touch. Does it vibrane when touch or type like old epic? All share?
    Yes it will.
    09-01-2011 10:28 AM
    Ok the specs are sound really good! sad that epic touch don't have q-keyboard. I am epic 4g user and am loving this epic 4g for my business. So here is my idea when I buy new epic touch I will set my old epic as wifi only while new epic all on service I will set hotspot to get my old epic connect to new epic so i can type faster in long email, thinkfree, google docs, etc. It will works! Even I can use any features from old epic!

Every android phone I've ever seen has the ability for hepatic feedback...just depends on if you have it enabled or not.
    09-01-2011 11:24 AM
    yup. definitely just made a plastic cutout that is the same dimensions at the E4gT to see how it would fit in my pocket.

I kinda hate myself a little.
    cacherpaderp likes this.
    09-01-2011 10:59 PM
    yup. definitely just made a plastic cutout that is the same dimensions at the E4gT to see how it would fit in my pocket.

I kinda hate myself a little.
    Why bother the dimensions are almost identical to the ATT Samsung Infuse. Go to best buy and see if you can pocket one of them.
    09-01-2011 11:45 PM
    I checked it out at BB...it fits in my pocket exactly the same as my EVO....don't even know that it's there.

Course I am 54 and don't wear "skinny" jeans
    09-02-2011 04:07 AM
    I checked it out at BB...it fits in my pocket exactly the same as my EVO....don't even know that it's there.

Course I am 54 and don't wear "skinny" jeans
    Did the same and loved it lol... Size 40 so skinny jeans aren't in my section when shopping ... Isn't today the 16th?
    09-02-2011 05:48 AM
    ... Isn't today the 16th?
    Tonight I'm going to pull a 'Doctor Who' visit September 16th pick mine up
    sndplace likes this.
    09-02-2011 09:46 AM
    Tonight I'm going to pull a 'Doctor Who' visit September 16th pick mine up
    While you are there grab the winning Lotto numbers and bring them back please.
    09-02-2011 05:50 PM
    Ugh. Dropped my current phone today and put a good nick in the middle of the screen. First one in the 2.25 years i've had the phone.

Gonna be a long two weeks.
    09-02-2011 06:51 PM
    Ugh. Dropped my current phone today and put a good nick in the middle of the screen. First one in the 2.25 years i've had the phone.

Gonna be a long two weeks.
    it will be worth it. Welcome to Android...and AC...
    Riboflavin likes this.
    09-02-2011 09:12 PM
    Damn I been wanting this phone almost all year and now its here. My dilemma is should I just get this phone or just wait it out till the holiday season? The next Nexus will be around the corner.
    09-02-2011 09:36 PM
    I think this is what it takes for me to drop my Evo 3D and get this phone. I've always been a HTC lover and fanboy but after seeing this I'm sold. Too bad I'll have to pay the ETF since I bought the evo 2 months ago
    09-03-2011 10:07 AM
106 12345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD