Does anyone know if they're gonna do the thing they do with all the other phones and sell it a few days earlier for premier customers? I've been looking but can't find anything mentioned. This phone looks AMAZING!!

Sent from my Photon 4G
    08-30-2011 07:31 PM
    I hope so but as it stands now you have to go into a Sprint store and put down 50 bucks to pre order.
    08-30-2011 07:33 PM
    I don't see why not unless supply becomes a limiting factor. They did it with their last two top-end releases (Photon and EVO 3D).
    08-30-2011 07:34 PM
    I don't see why not unless supply becomes a limiting factor. They did it with their last two top-end releases (Photon and EVO 3D).
    Ya that's what im saying. Just wondering cuz its usually announced when they do the press release and i didn't see anything. Hopefully we hear something tonight otherwise ill be hitting a sprint store first thing in the morning.

Sent from my Photon 4G
    08-30-2011 07:39 PM
    Ya that's what im saying. Just wondering cuz its usually announced when they do the press release and i didn't see anything. Hopefully we hear something tonight otherwise ill be hitting a sprint store first thing in the morning.
    Yeah you're right about that press releases. Based on their wording in the GSII announcement, it sounds like they're anticipating higher than normal initial demand, and may exclude it from their "first to buy" program because of it.

If you want to ensure you have one on release day, it's probably best to get down to a Sprint store and pre-order.
    08-30-2011 07:59 PM
    I wouldn't. They may take a few days before they announce the Premier deal. I doubt seriously they are going to run out and you can preorder for awhile yet I bet.
    08-30-2011 07:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD