09-15-2011 01:18 PM
119 12345
tools
    I found 1 in fargo, nd this past weekend. They are also not doing preorders. Which is funny because
    until the end of August they were a corp store and are not anymore. Their loss, I will order from telesales
    Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
    Stores considered 3rd party i can see not doing for what ever reason. But at every corp store that i have lived by or gone to has always took part in all major pre orders . I didn't pre-order my Pre and was on a separate line then those that did. Those that pre-ordered went in first and earlier then we did so after that i always pre-ordered so didn't have to feel like i did that day lol

Like you said there loss
    09-07-2011 02:09 PM
    I just preordered at the store but i will still buy online if its available early and use the $50 gift card to pay my bill
    09-07-2011 04:57 PM
    I just preordered at the store but i will still buy online if its available early and use the $50 gift card to pay my bill
    50 $ gift card has to go towards accessories or phone
    09-07-2011 08:56 PM
    I pre-ordered mine last Saturday at a sprint store
    09-07-2011 08:57 PM
    50 $ gift card has to go towards accessories or phone
    Is this true? I've heard it can only be used toward the retail stuff in the store and I've also heard you can use it to pay your bill at the store. Not sure what to believe. I think I'm going to head down to the store today and try to pay my bill with the card.
    09-08-2011 08:33 AM
    Is this true? I've heard it can only be used toward the retail stuff in the store and I've also heard you can use it to pay your bill at the store. Not sure what to believe. I think I'm going to head down to the store today and try to pay my bill with the card.
    I called up to try to have the credit my account for the 50 bucks lol they told me i can use it for accessories or on the phone but not my bill..still torn on getting it from the store or ordering it from online and waiting...
    09-08-2011 09:04 AM
    This is kind of ****ty on Sprint's part. "Hey, pre order this phone buy purchasing a $50 gift card! We don't know, or won't tell you, if there is going to be premier early access so pre-order now!" Now if the early access is available, we're all stuck with $50 gift cards that we can only use on accessories, which I personally don't want. Ugh...
    09-08-2011 12:57 PM
    This is kind of ****ty on Sprint's part. "Hey, pre order this phone buy purchasing a $50 gift card! We don't know, or won't tell you, if there is going to be premier early access so pre-order now!" Now if the early access is available, we're all stuck with $50 gift cards that we can only use on accessories, which I personally don't want. Ugh...
    you can always get a refund... im still thinking about what i am going to do. If pre-order comes online and i do that then ill go back and get my MONEY lol
    LegendarySoul likes this.
    09-08-2011 01:01 PM
    You can use it on the phone too.
    09-08-2011 01:58 PM
    You can use it on the phone too.
    Not if I already ordered the phone online 3 days earlier
    09-08-2011 02:09 PM
    Yep, I saw this one coming all the way.
    Sprint earn a bunch of money investing your $50 and then even if you want it back, they still earned from it. I believe they've intentionally held off telling people that the regular early purchase will happen purely so that they get some money up front. I'll keep my $50 in my pocket and order the phone when they open up the premier status offer.
    09-08-2011 02:48 PM
    So, if there is an early purchase for Prem customers do they send out an email or we need to be checking on the Sprint website?
    09-08-2011 03:27 PM
    So, if there is an early purchase for Prem customers do they send out an email or we need to be checking on the Sprint website?
    I usually get it via e-mail
    09-08-2011 03:30 PM
    You should be getting an e-mail. I would guess it will come on Tuesday the 13th.
    09-08-2011 03:31 PM
    Cheers guys.
    09-08-2011 03:33 PM
    When I did my preorder, I asked about what would happen if I didn't end up getting the E4G. I clearly remember the clerk saying I could use the credit towards my bill in that situation.
    09-08-2011 04:51 PM
    Right, but this is the first time that I'm hearing that they'll be offering the 3-day-pre-launch -in-store-, rather than just online, how it usually is, unless I'm mistaken...
    I think the rep was wrong. I doubt it will be in the store.
    09-09-2011 10:16 AM
    When I did my preorder, I asked about what would happen if I didn't end up getting the E4G. I clearly remember the clerk saying I could use the credit towards my bill in that situation.
    Well I tried but the lady wouldn't let me use my gift card towards my bill.
    09-09-2011 12:21 PM
    Ah dang. That stinks. Seems like that should be a policy. Only allowing you to use it on phones or accessories is terrible.
    09-09-2011 01:42 PM
    Ah dang. That stinks. Seems like that should be a policy. Only allowing you to use it on phones or accessories is terrible.
    Maybe it depends on the store or the clerk you happen to get when you walk in.
    09-09-2011 01:45 PM
    did you atleast or were you able to get your money back?
    09-09-2011 03:40 PM
    Maybe it depends on the store or the clerk you happen to get when you walk in.
    Can't the gift card just be returned for a refund??
    09-09-2011 03:46 PM
    woot! I went to another store that was further away and they let me use it towards my bill. Why don't all stores have the same policy?
    09-10-2011 02:24 PM
    according to Sprints CS the card can't even be returned/ refunded . So i guess i will use the card for accessories and then return them :O(
    09-10-2011 06:02 PM
    Wanted to chime in to add that I pre-ordered the Evo 3D by getting a $50 gift card at a corporate store. When I realized I didn't want it (and wanted the GSII), I asked that the store let me apply it toward something other than accesories - i.e. my bill. Long story short, after a lot of insisting, the rep attempted to apply the card to my bill and lo and behold, it worked, to my surprise and theirs. So if you can't get it to work at first, make a scene and insist that applying the credit is A-OK.

That said, I'm pre-ordering with a $50 card again, but if telesales allows Premier customers to order early, it's possible I'll just apply the card to that order.
    09-10-2011 11:40 PM
119 12345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD