09-10-2011 05:37 PM
56 123
tools
    It hits $100+ if you have a Bank of America debit or credit card, and if you live in a state with no sales tax from Wirefly.
    I'm not familiar with the B of A deal so I won't comment on that. The sales tax savings is circumstantial and not a result of anything Wirefly did intentionally to save people money (ie it doesn't come out their own pockets).

As I said earlier I think potential $300 liability and other restrictions Wirefly have is too high a price to pay for $50 savings in my opinion. When they offer $.01 phones I may take the bait. Unfortunately those offers are always for new contacts only.
    09-09-2011 02:02 PM
    Too much restrictions and liability to save just $50. I may think about it if I can save $100+ range.
    Actually when you upgrade on sprint with Tax and activation you spend about $260. When you go through Wirefly you are spending $150...so that's a pretty big savings.

As for return policy I can live with the risk...I will be using Sprint's insurance as opposed to their's though. They policy seemed a little too stringent.
    09-09-2011 06:13 PM
    Actually when you upgrade on sprint with Tax and activation you spend about $260. When you go through Wirefly you are spending $150...so that's a pretty big savings.

As for return policy I can live with the risk...I will be using Sprint's insurance as opposed to their's though. They policy seemed a little too stringent.
    Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. Just buy the phone through Wirefly to save on the phone cost/taxes/activation fee and then add on the Sprint insurance/protection afterwards. Won't that work? Anything wrong with the phone and Sprint's insurance should cover it right?
    09-09-2011 08:33 PM
    Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. Just buy the phone through Wirefly to save on the phone cost/taxes/activation fee and then add on the Sprint insurance/protection afterwards. Won't that work? Anything wrong with the phone and Sprint's insurance should cover it right?
    Yeah I'm fairly sure you can add TEP if you buy it from Wirefly. Although, I may just buy a replacement warranty from Squaretrade since it covers all accidental damage including water.
    09-09-2011 08:59 PM
    If I buy the phone at bestbuy, and end up paying 199 plus taxes....probably a good 220 how long do I have to return it..
    2) i ask because I ll get my bestbuy giftcard in about 2 weeks...so I don't know if bestbuy would then let me return the phone and buy it again but this time with my gift card...it might be 2 much maybe I shld just wait until I get the cards..
    3)Also does bestbuy but ur old phone back?I have the epic so maybe I cld have a better price with that?
    09-10-2011 05:05 PM
    You can add TEP no problem. I already have TEP and I ordered from Wirefly. TEP will just transfer to my new S2 when I get it and activate it.
    09-10-2011 05:37 PM
56 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD