Preorder at Wirefly for $150

ravizzle

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
I bought my epic 4g from em at launch last year and it was at my door the next day. Cool thing also is that they don't charge CA. Sales tax so ur saving even more than 50 bucks if u live in cali.

gksspot555

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
I have a 25% corp discount and am out of contract so I will be upgrading two lines on a family plan, if I buy through them how does the corp discount thing work? Will Sprint just keep that discount on when billing me?

ravizzle

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
I have a 25% corp discount and am out of contract so I will be upgrading two lines on a family plan, if I buy through them how does the corp discount thing work? Will Sprint just keep that discount on when billing me?
Yes u still keep ur discount. Im on a corporate discount as well, and last time i ordered from them nothing changed. I ordered by phone though because id rather talk to a person and make sure that through online they dont accidentally add or delete something that i need. Takes a bit longer on the phone though.

ravizzle

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
just ordered one thru Bank of America add it up program which saved me another $50.00.
Ok WOW! u just blew my mind. My only credit card is with bank of america, and i had never heard of this program. Just signed up as its free, and will be getting 50 bucks off, and other savings whenever i shop online. Thank u so much for letting me know of this, as a college student every little saving means a lot for me.

scoob

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Question about Wirefly, I have always gone throug Sprint directly- what happens if your phone is replaced/exchanged via TEP within the first 6 months? I hear they are pretty strict about making you keep your Wirefly phone for 6 months (I guess so people don't sell the phones on ebay)

sndplace

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
I emailed Sprint about this to see if by some crazy chance they price match or credit my about.... Its messed up in away. we will see.