Not bad for a phone that's not released.

HalizDad

Banned
Jul 17, 2011
Visit site
I want one of these phones in a 32gb flavor and with a 32gb card. I also want root with gb 2.3.5

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

sndplace

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
I want one of these phones in a 32gb flavor and with a 32gb card. I also want root with gb 2.3.5

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
I am with you on the storage but forget 2.3.5 give me ICS on this lol hopefully we won't have to wait till next summer for it...

you will be getting a few of us Palm loyalists that have no alternative now the Pre3 was dropped. That is my case, the 16th cant come soon enough.
Welcome and i know how you feel. I loved my Pre and Webos, still searching for the touchpad... came over last year fir the Epic and didn't look back... You will be happy with Android and Sammy ..

graffix31

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
I am with you on the storage but forget 2.3.5 give me ICS on this lol hopefully we won't have to wait till next summer for it...

Welcome and i know how you feel. I loved my Pre and Webos, still searching for the touchpad... came over last year fir the Epic and didn't look back... You will be happy with Android and Sammy ..
also coming from a pre- can't wait for this phone. Already reserved it. Also typing on my touchpad right now. Love webOS but with no pre 3 I couldn't be more excited for the 16th.

Reactions: metroff1

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech