Early Upgrade for Epic Touch 4g

Mar 29, 2010
Visit site
Hey all I was wondering if anyone knew if its possible to upgrade early so that I can get the epic touch. My upgrade date is Oct 1 2011 I'm hoping they can move it up 2 weeks so I can get it a launch. Anyone know if this is possible? Thanks!

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Slingbox

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
Hey all I was wondering if anyone knew if its possible to upgrade early so that I can get the epic touch. My upgrade date is Oct 1 2011 I'm hoping they can move it up 2 weeks so I can get it a launch. Anyone know if this is possible? Thanks!

If your within 2 weeks of upgrade date they will allow full upgrade statues so your good to go on Sept 18th

LuckyLucky

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I've heard of people doing this. You just have to speak to the right Rep.

Does Sprint still cancel contracts for calling customer service too much? You might want to avoid that if they still do it.

Slingbox

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
I've heard of people doing this. You just have to speak to the right Rep.

Does Sprint still cancel contracts for calling customer service too much? You might want to avoid that if they still do it.
They send you warning letter with case number attached giving customer heads up that they value your business but wont put up with such actions.
If you p-off rep after that point they cancel you.
The good news is no cancellation fee is billed to your account :)

Slingbox

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
Do I have to do anything special or can I just go into the store and do it early?

You will want to give Sprint a call speak with retentions on September 18th ask them nicely to reset upgrade statues.
It can take up to 24 hours for status reset to appear on account thus store wont be able to do anything for ya till that happens
You can ask retentions rep to send you out device.They contact telesales letting them know your eligible.

trentlythp

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
Well this is just what I was told. I was offered an early upgrade at the end of July. I called to make sure my status was still good, but lo and behold it was gone. They told me that what I was offered had an experation date and I didnt use it. I was never told that I had to use it within a certain time frame. After 3 days and a lot of hassle I was sent to a manager of retentions I was told that retentions had the ability to resest upgrade eligiblity taken away so he had to send it to his boss.

Long story short I got it changed but from my understanding this will be a lot harder to accomplish in the future unless specifically offered a bump in upgrade status. Doubt that helps anyone but maybe it will.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad