hello, i would like to purchase a 32gb sd card for the E4GT. Any recommendations on a fast card, thanks i appreciate it.
    09-09-2011 01:16 PM
    09-09-2011 01:31 PM
    09-09-2011 02:48 PM
    Newegg.com - PNY 32GB Micro SDHC Flash Card for Tablet PCs Model P-SDU32G10TEFM1

I would like a class ten , i was thinking of this one
    Not a bad deal for a class 10 card, I think you sold me.
    09-09-2011 03:43 PM
    Nice! I totally missed that PNY has a class 10. I already got the SanDisk class 4... wondering if I should return. Is there that much of a performance difference when used in the phone?
    09-09-2011 08:10 PM
    Newegg.com - PNY 32GB Micro SDHC Flash Card for Tablet PCs Model P-SDU32G10TEFM1

I would like a class ten , i was thinking of this one
    PNY class 10 looks solid n the price isn't bad at all... sold
    09-09-2011 08:23 PM
    I did some quick reading and saw some things about Android having problems with cards faster than Class 10. Any of you know about that? If it's a software issue I'd probably stick with Class 4, but if it's hardware I would imagine this brand new GSII should be able to handle Class 10 with zero issues.
    09-09-2011 08:36 PM
    I saw a review a few months ago where someone took the different class cards and did a comparison along with benchmarks on a few phones. The end result was class 10 performed worse than a class 6 in all phones except a digital camera. And the difference between class 2 and class 6 was negligible in phones as well. There is some other bottleneck going on. End result: class 10 is a waste of money unless you are using a camera. I'll try to find the review.
    09-09-2011 08:37 PM
    Nice! I totally missed that PNY has a class 10. I already got the SanDisk class 4... wondering if I should return. Is there that much of a performance difference when used in the phone?
    not really . its all about data transfer. The 10 i think is better for HD videos and stuff . Depending on what you plan on doing and storing
    09-09-2011 08:38 PM
    I saw a review a few months ago where someone took the different class cards and did a comparison along with benchmarks on a few phones. The end result was class 10 performed worse than a class 6 in all phones except a digital camera. And the difference between class 2 and class 6 was negligible in phones as well. There is some other bottleneck going on. End result: class 10 is a waste of money unless you are using a camera. I'll try to find the review.
    It also depends on brands. The class rating is super worthless as they are minimum speed, and manufacturers mopify how they measure thses sort of like contrast ratios on tvs. The class is highly subjective. i have some sandisk class 4 that are faster than class 10 of other brands. IMO sandisk is the best. I also have a pny and its been 2 years and it runs well. but be wary of non brand sd cards and ebay.
    09-09-2011 10:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD