09-13-2011 10:15 AM
31 12
tools
    oh how i love you early adopters!!!! Run and get your phone as soon as it comes out !

Now, see every other forum/thread that lists the problems new phones have when they come out - particularly please see the Samsung Epic thread! That phone was a blast to own! (insert sarcastic voice) Also, see problems from the nexus device since that is a sammy too.

Seriously though, I hope you like the new phone and it works out for you - I'm just having fun!
    Not everyone getting it has the newest baddest phone. Ill take a brand new buggy phone over my 3 yr old POS that has a cracked screen.
    09-13-2011 12:29 AM
    im on a samsung solstice ffs. that is like what 2-3 years old pos too!!!
    09-13-2011 12:34 AM
    I'm on an obsolete Palm friggin Pre minus! I got that when it first came out and it was so buggy it scared off exterminators! I still have a soft spot for webOS but it's time I moved on. I was able to handle and put up with all the issues my Pre had over the years so I'm sure I can handle anything the Sammy phones might have.
    09-13-2011 12:55 AM
    Is it Friday yet???
    09-13-2011 09:19 AM
    If Sprint is doing the Premier ordering i think i will go that route too. In general when ordering the phone on Sprint online it does come the next day right? i would hate to order it and wait till friday afternoon when i get home.

Oh and if you haven't herd yet ICAN"T WAIT EITHER....
    I know when ordering on line you best chance of getting it next day is to order BEFORE 12noon EAST COAST Time....This was always my rule and its never failed me.
    09-13-2011 10:07 AM
    Has anyone been able to order early via their Premier Status... I did that on my Photon and was wanting to do it with this but I haven't heard anything about it...
    09-13-2011 10:15 AM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD