I can't wait...6 more days till I get this phone...

kpazzo6

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
I already have planned to arrived late to work on Friday Oct 16th after I get this phone. lol

Anybody else this excited for a flippin phone?

tgitgh

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
I'm hoping Sprint will start their sales of the phone for Premiere customers Tuesday and be able to get it by Wednesday.

Dissident

Aug 22, 2011
Visit site
I already have planned to arrived late to work on Friday Oct 16th after I get this phone. lol

Anybody else this excited for a flippin phone?

September 16th, ;) but I feel your pain. I am currently using an old Motorola Razr since I sold my I4 on ebay! No text no data is killing me.

Latteart

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
I am looking forward to trading in my under 30 day NS4G for this phone. I am so sick of all the problems that come with this phone. Thank someone that BB will have the SGSII from day one.

JayWill

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
I'm a bit jealous because I probably won't have mine until Tuesday or Wednesday of the following week, but usually, when I see a deal I can't pass it up. I may have to avoid the forums from Friday til then so I don't have a conniption fit.

sndplace

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
If Sprint is doing the Premier ordering i think i will go that route too. In general when ordering the phone on Sprint online it does come the next day right? i would hate to order it and wait till friday afternoon when i get home.

Oh and if you haven't herd yet ICAN"T WAIT EITHER.... :D

YBCold

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
I'm with everyone else. I can't wait and am really getting frustrated with this OG Palm Pre! I can't believe I actually liked this phone when it came out.

If I don't get mine through Premier Custom before Friday, I may go postal on someone before then!

gksspot555

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
I'm with everyone else. I can't wait and am really getting frustrated with this OG Palm Pre! I can't believe I actually liked this phone when it came out.

If I don't get mine through Premier Custom before Friday, I may go postal on someone before then!
OG is right, 3 years a lot changes

YBCold

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
Well, off on my travels today with the Palm Pre! Its gonna be a rough trip not having a phone that can actually open email in less than a min. I am more than likely going to kill someone before the week is out and it will probably be a sprint rep for putting me through this toucher!

graffix31

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
so funny to see all of us palm pre owners anxiously awaiting this phone. I have my touchpad to keep my webOS fix but I can't wait to get rid of my pre. Not that it still, isn't in good shape really and I wish there was a webOS phone with the epic4g touch specs but since there isn't and won't be Friday can't come soon enough. :)

atl10pnr

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
Another soon to be kicking and screaming former Pre- owner. Mine is on the verge of dieing so might as well. Like others have Touchpad to help out some. Preordered this bad boy Sataurday.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay