Hey guys. I'm as anxious to get this phone as everyone else and i was just wondering if the epic 4g touch is on display at the sprint store or Walmart yet? I'm really excited about getting it but i want to make sure that the phone isn't too big. A 4.52 inch screen seems pretty large...
    09-10-2011 12:01 PM
    I tried using my ruggedly handsome good looks to see if one of the Sprint employees would let me see a demo if they had one.

For some reason I went home empty handed... lol
    sportsplayer5959 likes this.
    09-10-2011 12:08 PM
    I tried using my ruggedly handsome good looks to see if one of the Sprint employees would let me see a demo if they had one.

For some reason I went home empty handed... lol
    Lol. Maybe I'll give it a shot.
    09-10-2011 12:13 PM
    Hey guys. I'm as anxious to get this phone as everyone else and i was just wondering if the epic 4g touch is on display at the sprint store or Walmart yet? I'm really excited about getting it but i want to make sure that the phone isn't too big. A 4.52 inch screen seems pretty large...
    You probably won't be able to get your hands on one until this Friday. In the meantime, go into an AT&T store and check out the Infuse. The form factor is virtually identical and it'll give you a good idea of the size ahead of time.
    09-10-2011 12:15 PM
    Easy way is find a EVO 3D, EPIC or anything like that, that has as same size as Epic 4G. Just check it out what you like. You will know what Epic 2 looks like in size.
    09-10-2011 12:26 PM
    Methinks you may be a bit confused as to what the OP was asking...The EVO 3D and Epic are NOTHING like the Epic 4G Touch...that said I agree that the closest you will get is the Samsung Infuse 4G at AT&T.
    09-10-2011 01:02 PM
    You probably won't be able to get your hands on one until this Friday. In the meantime, go into an AT&T store and check out the Infuse. The form factor is virtually identical and it'll give you a good idea of the size ahead of time.
    I agree with this statement. I went into target the other day for other purposes and happened to stroll down the phone isle. They had an infuse dummy unit to look at and it is very very similar. My advice to OP is when you look at it flip it over and take a good look at the size. The large screen is deceiving and makes the phone look bigger than it actually is. By flipping it over you can really compare the phone sizes and see that it isn't really that big of a phone at all. They really crammed a big screen on a nice size body with little bezel.
    09-10-2011 01:31 PM
    My sprint store guy said they werent allowed to put it out on display until it was actually available for sale on the 16th. He did say to check in on the 15th cause they guys behind the counter will prolly have it and be checking it out.
    09-10-2011 02:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD