letstalk.com 123.99 for upgrade

DIKZILLA

Sep 10, 2011
Visit site
Just wanted to share with everyone. I preordered through letstalk.com today. Price was 154.99 add a 20% off coupon (take20back) and came out to 123.99. No tax (except CA and TX) and free overnight fedex. I ordered over the phone and the rep said they are supposed to get em in on the 12th, so we"ll see. Hopefully I'll get it before the 16th.

Reactions: yumyum and drewsg

mlr_90

May 3, 2010
Visit site
Ordered mine last night. Let's hope they recieve them on the 12th. I'd love to get mine early. I'm not that lucky though :-(

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

income

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
If I add a new line, and buy the phone from them can I then switch the 4g touch to my primary line or would that be an issue with them...I just want it for my primry line and I am not sure but think I read sowhere something like u can't switch it

ayman86

May 7, 2010
Visit site
just to make sure, i placed an order and chose a family plan, which i am on. its not gonna change anything right?

it makes it seem it will replace my current family plan (with a discount and such) with a new family plan. (and im an additional line, so not a primary owner)

Last edited:

tom299

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the heads up. Just ordered mine.

I've been waiting patiently for this phone for months. Looks like I won't have to go to the Sprint store on Friday after all :)

Last edited:

Dissident

Aug 22, 2011
Visit site
79.99 with free shipping and no tax for a new line. That is pretty great. Anyone have experience with letstalk, are they reputable?

I am also curious if it is possible to call Sprint afterwards and possibly still port in my number and get that credit?

eric3316

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
79.99 with free shipping and no tax for a new line. That is pretty great. Anyone have experience with letstalk, are they reputable?

I am also curious if it is possible to call Sprint afterwards and possibly still port in my number and get that credit?

I am guessing Lets Talk is reputable as that is who Walmart uses for their cellular department.

As far as the Sprint porting credit, I don't think it matters where you get the phone from. I think you just go online once your number is ported and enter in your information. You must apply for the credit within a certain amount once you active your phone or you won't get it. At least that is how it worked a few months back. Not sure if they changed anything.

Anyway, I canceled my order with Walmart and ordered directly from Let's Talk. What a deal!

Dissident

Aug 22, 2011
Visit site
I am guessing Lets Talk is reputable as that is who Walmart uses for their cellular department.

As far as the Sprint porting credit, I don't think it matters where you get the phone from. I think you just go online once your number is ported and enter in your information. You must apply for the credit within a certain amount once you active your phone or you won't get it. At least that is how it worked a few months back. Not sure if they changed anything.

Anyway, I canceled my order with Walmart and ordered directly from Let's Talk. What a deal!

I hope you are right on that. $79 for the phone plus the $125 port in credit...I will be a pretty happy camper with that. :cool:

How is letstalk return policy? 30 days like Sprint?

eric3316

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
I hope you are right on that. $79 for the phone plus the $125 port in credit...I will be a pretty happy camper with that. :cool:

How is letstalk return policy? 30 days like Sprint?

Just went on Sprint's site to check for ya. It says you must purchase the phone via telesales or a Sprint store so I guess you cannot order from anywhere else.....

So the price would be similiar either way but going through Sprint you won't see you credit till after 61 days where ordering from Lets Talk will be $79.99 right up front.

Off of Let's Talk Website:

Exchanges/Returns

Non-physical products (such as downloadable applications & content and gift certificates) cannot be returned or exchanged.
California residents: these policies may be different. Click here for details.

Our 30-day Satisfaction Guarantee and our 30-day Money Back Guarantee allow you to return any equipment purchased online within the timeframe of the guarantee. To ensure that your return is processed correctly and that you are properly credited, please follow the instructions below.

Exchange Policy
To process an exchange, please contact our Customer Service department at 1-888-848-4792 or email us within 14 days of activation to request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. You may also request an RMA online through our Order Status page. You must return the original device to LetsTalk.com within 30 days of activation (14 days if you activated with T-Mobile or Verizon Wireless). The returned device must include all original packaging, collateral and parts, and must be in new condition. Once we receive your original device, we will process and ship your new, replacement device to you. Be sure to ask our Customer Service representatives about an Advanced Exchange option that eliminates downtime while your exchange order is processed.

Return Policy
If you would prefer to return your original wireless device for a full refund, please request a Return Merchandize Authorization (RMA) number within 14 days of activation by either contacting our Customer Service department or requesting the return online. You must also return the original device to LetsTalk.com within 30 days of activation (14 days if you activated with T-Mobile or Verizon Wireless). The returned device must include all original packaging, collateral and parts and must be in new condition. Once we receive your original device, we will process your refund.

Dissident

Aug 22, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for that, I was just checking Sprint also. The other thing that looks like it makes ordering through Sprint Corporate Care better is the extra SAVE50 promo and the fact that they told me they would wave the activation fee of $36. So it saves overall about $80 by doing it that way. Yea it takes two months to see the savings, but it is a savings none-the-less. Guess i will wait.

eric3316

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for that, I was just checking Sprint also. The other thing that looks like it makes ordering through Sprint Corporate Care better is the extra SAVE50 promo and the fact that they told me they would wave the activation fee of $36. So it saves overall about $80 by doing it that way. Yea it takes two months to see the savings, but it is a savings none-the-less. Guess i will wait.

Yeah, I was just about to add that you will save the activation fee by ordering online.......

maxthesilent

Jun 8, 2011
Visit site
I'm currently out of contract with my Pre- and I want to get this deal at letstalk. We upgraded my wife's phone in July, so her 2 years started over. Since I'm Premier Gold, I can upgrade yearly obviously. If I buy the phone through letstalk or Walmart, or anyone else but Sprint, does that do anything to my current Sprint plan and current phone number? From what I'm seeing, you enter all your Sprint info into letstalk site and it moves the number to my main line. We bought her an Evo4G at Best Buy, so I'm thinking letstalk is similar to BB in how it transfers around.

Quick edit: I tried calling letstalk today, but the phone sales line seems to be closed even though the hours on the site says they're open.

slave

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
Damn, I had to cancel my order, they are not shipping out until Friday, and Fed Ex doesn't deliver on aturday, can't be without a phone for 3 days.

they explained that they activate the phone and ship it.

maxthesilent

Jun 8, 2011
Visit site
Damn, I had to cancel my order, they are not shipping out until Friday, and Fed Ex doesn't deliver on aturday, can't be without a phone for 3 days.

they explained that they activate the phone and ship it.

I ordered mine this morning from letstalk and got different info. I was told it will ship Thursday and it would NOT be activated when it arrives. There's info in the box from them on how to activate.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
szcad