Letstalk.com now $99 for sprint!

eric3316

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
Seems like it is only for new accounts, when i try to add a new line it comes out to $209

I added a new line to my shared plan and it was $99 plus I used the 20% off coupon to make it 79.99.

Edit....Just went on the site again to make sure nothing changed since I ordered it and is still comes up at $99

LancerzRalliart

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
It comes up for $99 if i check "add a new user to your existing family plan" but when you check "switch your individual plan to a family plan" it comes up at $209.

taylormah

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
Can anyone confirm if the tax paid by Californians is zero?? They say they would add tax for TX and CA residents, but then again says it zero. What is happening? I didn't go through whole checkout, can someone confirm if they add the tax later?

LancerzRalliart

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
Maybe if I was to change my plan to a family plan first through sprint it would work. Then once its changed order it. Will sprint let you change to a family plan with only 1 phone?

VuNasty

Sep 4, 2011
Visit site
If I use my university discount after I receive my phone, i.e. call sprint and have them apply my university discount so my monthly plan goes down, do you think LetsTalk will slam me with fees?

slopokdave

May 31, 2010
Visit site
If I use my university discount after I receive my phone, i.e. call sprint and have them apply my university discount so my monthly plan goes down, do you think LetsTalk will slam me with fees?

...... no.

There seems to be some confusion going around with wirefly/lets talk. I even saw a post where someone thought they were signing a contract with wirefly/or lets talk AND Sprint. It's not exactly like that.

The only thing to avoid doing is to buy the phone on a new line (or upgrade) then move the phone to a different line. Wirefly/LetsTalk says they consider this a termination of service (if done within 6 months of purchase) and will hit you with ETF. They do this (again, they say, never witnessed it personally) because the phone needs to remain activated for 6 months for them to get "perks/credit" for the activation.

Otherwise, you can do whatever you want with your Sprint account. Add a discount if eligible, change your plan, add/remove service addons, etc etc.

VuNasty

Sep 4, 2011
Visit site
Cool, thanks man. And I saw walmart (who goes through letstalk) says "available to ship on 9/12. So if I ordered my phone through them, do you think they would really send it out tomorrow and me get it the following day or two? (If i chose next day delivery of course).

LancerzRalliart

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
...... no.

There seems to be some confusion going around with wirefly/lets talk. I even saw a post where someone thought they were signing a contract with wirefly/or lets talk AND Sprint. It's not exactly like that.

The only thing to avoid doing is to buy the phone on a new line (or upgrade) then move the phone to a different line. Wirefly/LetsTalk says they consider this a termination of service (if done within 6 months of purchase) and will hit you with ETF. They do this (again, they say, never witnessed it personally) because the phone needs to remain activated for 6 months for them to get "perks/credit" for the activation.

Otherwise, you can do whatever you want with your Sprint account. Add a discount if eligible, change your plan, add/remove service addons, etc etc.

Good info, I called sprint today and asked if I was to buy the phone from letstalk.com would i be able to put the new phone on my line and put my old phone on the new line he said I could as long as the phone had a instant rebate. If it had a mail in rebate then he said I couldnt do it. Still trying to figure out the best way for me to get this phone without all the hassles.

expertzero1

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
Cool, thanks man. And I saw walmart (who goes through letstalk) says "available to ship on 9/12. So if I ordered my phone through them, do you think they would really send it out tomorrow and me get it the following day or two? (If i chose next day delivery of course).

what where 9/12?

mlr_90

May 3, 2010
Visit site
Well - Letstalk just canceled my order. It appears that you have to be at your 22 month point or 1 year if you are premier gold. Of you are eligible for early upgrade they won't do it. Oh well - was worth a try.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae