Letstalk now has it at $99! With the 20% off i got it for $79 and no tax in California! Can this be right??
    09-11-2011 08:26 AM
    Only for a new line not for upgrades.
    09-11-2011 08:28 AM
    Thanks ....But could have just posted in the already made up thread....
    09-11-2011 08:34 AM
    I did and it wouldnt post calm down.
    09-11-2011 08:57 AM
    If it wouldn't post you just wait and try again, no need for two threads.
    09-11-2011 10:34 AM
    there's 3 including this 1
    09-11-2011 10:49 AM
    Seems like it is only for new accounts, when i try to add a new line it comes out to $209
    09-11-2011 01:23 PM
    Seems like it is only for new accounts, when i try to add a new line it comes out to $209
    I added a new line to my shared plan and it was $99 plus I used the 20% off coupon to make it 79.99.

Edit....Just went on the site again to make sure nothing changed since I ordered it and is still comes up at $99
    09-11-2011 01:29 PM
    Ok well I guess you already have a family plan then. I have a individual account and switching it to a family plan.
    09-11-2011 01:49 PM
    Ok well I guess you already have a family plan then. I have a individual account and switching it to a family plan.
    Hmmm, doesn't make sense. You might want to call them.
    09-11-2011 01:55 PM
    It comes up for $99 if i check "add a new user to your existing family plan" but when you check "switch your individual plan to a family plan" it comes up at $209.
    09-11-2011 02:05 PM
    Can anyone confirm if the tax paid by Californians is zero?? They say they would add tax for TX and CA residents, but then again says it zero. What is happening? I didn't go through whole checkout, can someone confirm if they add the tax later?
    09-11-2011 02:27 PM
    Maybe if I was to change my plan to a family plan first through sprint it would work. Then once its changed order it. Will sprint let you change to a family plan with only 1 phone?
    09-11-2011 04:53 PM
    If I use my university discount after I receive my phone, i.e. call sprint and have them apply my university discount so my monthly plan goes down, do you think LetsTalk will slam me with fees?
    09-11-2011 07:55 PM
    If I use my university discount after I receive my phone, i.e. call sprint and have them apply my university discount so my monthly plan goes down, do you think LetsTalk will slam me with fees?
    ...... no.

There seems to be some confusion going around with wirefly/lets talk. I even saw a post where someone thought they were signing a contract with wirefly/or lets talk AND Sprint. It's not exactly like that.

The only thing to avoid doing is to buy the phone on a new line (or upgrade) then move the phone to a different line. Wirefly/LetsTalk says they consider this a termination of service (if done within 6 months of purchase) and will hit you with ETF. They do this (again, they say, never witnessed it personally) because the phone needs to remain activated for 6 months for them to get "perks/credit" for the activation.

Otherwise, you can do whatever you want with your Sprint account. Add a discount if eligible, change your plan, add/remove service addons, etc etc.
    09-11-2011 09:13 PM
    Cool, thanks man. And I saw walmart (who goes through letstalk) says "available to ship on 9/12. So if I ordered my phone through them, do you think they would really send it out tomorrow and me get it the following day or two? (If i chose next day delivery of course).
    09-11-2011 09:28 PM
    ...... no.

There seems to be some confusion going around with wirefly/lets talk. I even saw a post where someone thought they were signing a contract with wirefly/or lets talk AND Sprint. It's not exactly like that.

The only thing to avoid doing is to buy the phone on a new line (or upgrade) then move the phone to a different line. Wirefly/LetsTalk says they consider this a termination of service (if done within 6 months of purchase) and will hit you with ETF. They do this (again, they say, never witnessed it personally) because the phone needs to remain activated for 6 months for them to get "perks/credit" for the activation.

Otherwise, you can do whatever you want with your Sprint account. Add a discount if eligible, change your plan, add/remove service addons, etc etc.
    Good info, I called sprint today and asked if I was to buy the phone from letstalk.com would i be able to put the new phone on my line and put my old phone on the new line he said I could as long as the phone had a instant rebate. If it had a mail in rebate then he said I couldnt do it. Still trying to figure out the best way for me to get this phone without all the hassles.
    09-11-2011 09:49 PM
    Cool, thanks man. And I saw walmart (who goes through letstalk) says "available to ship on 9/12. So if I ordered my phone through them, do you think they would really send it out tomorrow and me get it the following day or two? (If i chose next day delivery of course).
    what where 9/12?
    09-11-2011 10:03 PM
    Well - Letstalk just canceled my order. It appears that you have to be at your 22 month point or 1 year if you are premier gold. Of you are eligible for early upgrade they won't do it. Oh well - was worth a try.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk
    09-12-2011 08:36 AM
    use take20back code for $79.99 price.
    09-12-2011 09:18 AM
    what where 9/12?
    I just spoke with them and they said the phone is coming in on the 15th.

Edit....Just went online and they are now offering to waive the $36 activation fee. I called them and they added the promotion to my order that I placed yesterday. This is seriously the deal of the year!
    09-12-2011 09:41 AM
    Well no tax in California either! Phone ships this week and I was billed $79 using the 20% off promo. I called them today to make sure I was not gonna get hit with tax, they said no.
    09-12-2011 05:26 PM
    Just went to their site and the phones are now 154.99 and they do add tax in California, but they do accept the 20% off coupon. I've never used this company before, always went to the Sprint store. Would they still accept my 23% off my plan due to where I work, or would I lose that if I use them instead of going directly to Sprint?

(* Price above does not reflect sales tax, which will be added for Texas and California.
    Tax estimate: $79.75. Today's total + tax estimate: $577.71.
    The price you pay now is only $497.96)
    09-12-2011 11:01 PM
    Can I just have them charge my account for the phone and ship it to me, or do I need to pay with a credit card?

And will I still get 30 days to decide if I want to keep the phone or not?
    09-12-2011 11:18 PM
    I just spoke with them and they said the phone is coming in on the 15th.

Edit....Just went online and they are now offering to waive the $36 activation fee. I called them and they added the promotion to my order that I placed yesterday. This is seriously the deal of the year!
    they told me it was coming on the 16th and and that they would ship on FIRST COME FIRST SERVE basis...

WTF is a point of a pre-order then?
    09-12-2011 11:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD