No headphones included with the phone?

RnFstRuckHrd

May 1, 2011
Visit site
I must agree, never once used a pair of headphones that shipped with any device. Purchased a pair of Skull Candy FMJs with an inline mic and never been happier. Found a new pair cheap on Amazon. I could care less on the SGSIIET4G coming with out them.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

income

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Am so lost is that hdmi cable the same as the mhl cable needed for mirroring...or do u need to get an extra adapter for mirroring?

income

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
I have seen the video , but just dont know if the hdmi cable is the same as the mhl adapter needed for mirroring, or are they two separate things and I lla have to spend an extra $30 or so to buy it

boondoc

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
Seriously. Those headphones are nothing compared to an official Samsung mhl adapter. Keep your oblong and uncomfortable headphones. BTW to the dude asking for a screen protector... I've never ever heard of any cell phone that comes with a screen protector.
actually the headphones included with the infuse are very decent. but yeah, given on the whole i'd rather have the mhl adapter. i'm kinda sorry i didn't keep the one that came with the infuse i took back but my parents got infuses also so i just went over there and took one of theirs.

lsmunoz

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Personally I am glad they stopped including headphones. All they ever gave were earbuds and I have never had a pair of earbuds both fit comfortably and sound good at the same time. I'll stick with bluetooth.

difrent7

Nov 6, 2010
Visit site
I paid $250 for the epic when it came out and I am glad it had headphones but I don't mind spending $200 on the epic touch and not getting headphones.

eric3316

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
I have seen the video , but just dont know if the hdmi cable is the same as the mhl adapter needed for mirroring, or are they two separate things and I lla have to spend an extra $30 or so to buy it

I am curious to this as well. Will we still need to purchase another cable to hook the phone up to an HDMI slot on the TV or will this be ll we need.

anon(406518)

Jul 13, 2011
www.theadultgamer.com
SoI have a cable from my EVO 4G that was a micro USB to HDMI. Will that work? If not, what cable will I be needing and then what is the point of this adapter?

Well.. if your USB to HDMI cable has a "male" end on the HDMI side then that should be all you need. If it's the female end then you will need a regular HDMI cable that plugs into it and then into your TV.
Something like this (which has 2 male ends): For only $2.13 each when QTY 50+ purchased - 3ft 28AWG High Speed HDMI Cable w/Ferrite Cores - Black | 28AWG HDMI High Speed Certified Male to Male Cables

Reactions: eric3316

Latteart

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Well.. if your USB to HDMI cable has a "male" end on the HDMI side then that should be all you need. If it's the female end then you will need a regular HDMI cable that plugs into it and then into your TV.
Something like this (which has 2 male ends): For only $2.13 each when QTY 50+ purchased - 3ft 28AWG High Speed HDMI Cable w/Ferrite Cores - Black | 28AWG HDMI High Speed Certified Male to Male Cables

Might work but probably not. Samsung used the adapter so that you can charge the phone and use HDMI out at the same time. The HDMI adapter has a spot on the side where you HAVE to plug in the power cord. This will not work without power plugged in.

anon(406518)

Jul 13, 2011
www.theadultgamer.com
Might work but probably not. Samsung used the adapter so that you can charge the phone and use HDMI out at the same time. The HDMI adapter has a spot on the side where you HAVE to plug in the power cord. This will not work without power plugged in.

You can plug your charger into the spot on the side but you still need an actual HDMI cable to plug into your TV though.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech