No headphones included with the phone?

taylormah

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
On letstalk website, on the checkout page, there is a section saying whats included in the box and it says - Standard Battery, Wall Charger, Getting Started Guide, USB Cable. No mention of headphones. Does that mean we won't be getting it in the box?? I remember Epic 4G came with real good quality headphones and I was expecting something similar from E4GT.

I Monarch

Apr 18, 2011
Visit site
Re: No headphones included with the phone??

That's the same with a lot of phones now. They're always ****ty headphones that you'll never use, so why worry about it?

response: "It just goes to show that there just after our munny! They dont care about uz!"

taylormah

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
Re: No headphones included with the phone??

That's the same with a lot of phones now. They're always ****ty headphones that you'll never use, so why worry about it?

response: "It just goes to show that there just after our munny! They dont care about uz!"

I guess you are right!! After using Epic's earbuds, my expectations were raised a little about E4GT's earbuds and maybe thats why I am feeling it so much. Plus my current earbuds are almost ready to hit e-trash, so I would not have to drop some extra $$ to get one to use with E4GT. Why oh why:mad:???

Mikest

Aug 21, 2011
Visit site
Seems par for the course these days. My Palm Pre came with ear buds two plus years ago, the photon I got a few weeks ago, not so much.

Kinda reminds me of when manufacturers stopped including printer cables.

MediaMonkey

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
Sammy gives good earbuds, both in NS4G and the Epic 4G. If this is true, I'll be sad panda. Hopefully the slew of unboxings around the corner will prove this wrong.

sndplace

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
The ones that came with my Epic weren't to bad...
But really if they are not including them its kind of a bummer but what can you do..

tgaskill

Aug 21, 2010
Visit site
Sammy gives good earbuds, both in NS4G and the Epic 4G. If this is true, I'll be sad panda. Hopefully the slew of unboxings around the corner will prove this wrong.

I agree that the Epic 4G earbuds aren't bad. I actually use them more often than the more expensive Sony earbuds I bought prior to getting my Epic. I'll likely keep them if, when I get my Epic Touch, there aren't earbuds included.

taylormah

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
So, in case we dont get buds in the package, is there any earbuds with mic, with decent sound and not too expensive (around $15 range)?? I am no audiophile, but still want to be able to enjoy my music and as well as the ease of hands free conversation...

eric3316

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
I'm more upset they don't include a screen protector in the package. It's not like their are a bunch of screen protectors available by the time the phone is released so getting one that is made for the device on release day is not an easy task.

I ordered one already but if it is not here by the time the phone comes, it will just sit in the box and wait......To me, this is more upsetting.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Seems par for the course these days. My Palm Pre came with ear buds two plus years ago, the photon I got a few weeks ago, not so much.

Kinda reminds me of when manufacturers stopped including printer cables.

Yes, the idea with the printer cables is the same with headphones. They figure that a good percentage of people already have a set and wouldn't mind not getting a new pair. People are just going to re-use the existing pair or go out and purchase a better pair from a third-party.

I'm not worried at all with the phone not coming with-out headphones. It's an over-all great looking phone and if I want headphones I wouldn't mind going out and purchasing a good pair. :)

JayWill

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Headphones? Who needs headphones? The Galaxy SII is so advanced it beams sound directly into your brain cutting out the middle man. :p

sndplace

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
after seeing the unboxing video and seeing that it comes with the hdmi adapter , freaking keep the headphones . if anyone wants headphones look me up, Im happy with the hdmi adapter. Who does that. I love Sammy & Sprint. Not even Crapple does that wit hthe Ipad.

cacherpaderp

Oct 11, 2010
Visit site
after seeing the unboxing video and seeing that it comes with the hdmi adapter , freaking keep the headphones . if anyone wants headphones look me up, Im happy with the hdmi adapter. Who does that. I love Sammy & Sprint. Not even Crapple does that wit hthe Ipad.
Seriously. Those headphones are nothing compared to an official Samsung mhl adapter. Keep your oblong and uncomfortable headphones. BTW to the dude asking for a screen protector... I've never ever heard of any cell phone that comes with a screen protector.

wolfcry0

Jul 24, 2010
Visit site
The headphones included with any phone are the definition of horrible..

Do yourself a favor and spend $50 or so on some nice earbuds, or a few hundred on some good headphones. Your ears will thank you

sndplace

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
Seriously. Those headphones are nothing compared to an official Samsung mhl adapter. Keep your oblong and uncomfortable headphones. BTW to the dude asking for a screen protector... I've never ever heard of any cell phone that comes with a screen protector.

Not understanding? I wasn't saying I wanted the headphones. So Seriously what.