tools
    For peeps who like Amazon and hate taxes:

[removed by moderator]

Enjoy!
    09-12-2011 08:57 PM
    For peeps who like Amazon and hate taxes:

[removed by moderator]

Enjoy!
    Why the heck are you using 2 URL shorteners to hide the destination URL? Are you trying to drop an Amazon affiliate cookie onto us? This is basically SPAM.

Here's the redirect path:

[removed by moderator]

Here is the product page with NO affiliate link:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...cUvbUpU1240258
    Link
    ragnarokx and dat like this.
    09-12-2011 09:16 PM
    Yep OP SPAMMING
    09-12-2011 09:22 PM
    y u do that
    09-12-2011 09:23 PM
    y u do that
    Well looking at his 4 prior post he appears to hang out in Verizon Droid forums.
    That pretty much says it all.
    09-12-2011 09:35 PM
    Aw man, I had already pre-ordered on Wirefly... but I'm more familiar with Amazon and also have a card with them and would prefer and trust them with shipping, returns, etc. I wonder if there will be any issues cancelling from WF now.
    09-12-2011 09:40 PM
    If Sprint doesn't offer early ordering from Premier customers, I will probably snatch it up from Amazon. I may do it anyway to save $50 + tax. It will suck to wait until next week to get the phone. But my wait would be worth the $75 or so that I'd save....
    09-12-2011 10:04 PM
    It shows back ordered .
    09-12-2011 10:07 PM
    If I've got a work discount on my current plan, and I upgrade through Amazon and select the same plan that I have now, will my discount still carry over?
    09-12-2011 10:20 PM
    It shows back ordered .
    I'm sure that's because they don't currently have it available for sale. Probably just how their system is set up. They've gotta be shipping it on Friday.
    09-12-2011 10:26 PM
    I'm sure that's because they don't currently have it available for sale. Probably just how their system is set up. They've gotta be shipping it on Friday.
    I went through the checkout and at the final screen it says "Estimated Delivery Date: September 20, 2011". So I guess with the 2-day shipping they're offering that jives.

Still not sure I should pull the trigger! Maybe I'll wait until tomorrow and see we get the early purchase email from Sprint.
    09-12-2011 11:28 PM
    Dang I thought about that too...and not sure what to do do...lets talk have and overnight shipping so will get it monday but to be honest I want to have it friday ...dang wish the phone came out on a wednesday or sthing
    09-12-2011 11:58 PM
    Dang I thought about that too...and not sure what to do do...lets talk have and overnight shipping so will get it monday but to be honest I want to have it friday ...dang wish the phone came out on a wednesday or sthing
    wish it was a thursday
    09-13-2011 12:15 AM
    Yeah I know. It's looking like the only way to get the phone in hand by Friday or this weekend is at the Sprint store. All the online options would be at least $50 cheaper, but will have to wait till after the weekend to receive it!
    09-13-2011 12:16 AM
    well id rather save butload of money for 2-3 day wait.haha
    09-13-2011 12:23 AM
    LetsTalk is shipping FedEx, so if they overnight it on Friday it could come Saturday, FedEx does Saturday deliveries
    09-13-2011 01:57 AM
    it depends all on fedex, possibility that it will be on saturday, but if they arnt able, you will get it monday, not sure though just a guess since they have 2 shipping overnight options or whatever and it has 2 different prices for saturday and monday, and saturday is cheaper lol sooooo
    09-13-2011 02:12 AM
    If I've got a work discount on my current plan, and I upgrade through Amazon and select the same plan that I have now, will my discount still carry over?
    Your PLAN discounts that are % off your bill will usually just roll over. So even if you change your plan as long as the $$ on the new plan met a minimum spending amount if it was required, will get discounted as well.

For example, Sprint Fan discounts will still be applied as they are just % off the bill amount. They usually will send you a text at some point if they question your status as eligible and you just go into a SPRINT corporate store and show them that you still are to maintain your discount.
    If you are with a carrier that says, %10 off plans $30+ then as long as you still take a plan that is $30+ then you won't see any issues.

Now if you get a discount on the phone, you usually have to order direct from the vendor (sprint) with a special website login to get the hardware discount (if there is any on a brand new phone like that).

Hope that helps.
    enormous likes this.
    09-13-2011 03:36 AM
    Glad I saw this. I missed the window on the Let's Talk deal yesterday, but this works out better. I save this way not having to pay tax here in CA ($170 with tax vs $150 tax-free). I will have to wait slightly longer, since it's 2-day vs overnight, but it's worth the $20. Definitely glad I have a cheaper option than getting it in-store, which would have cost nearly $100 dollars more at $199 + tax. Would have been sweet getting this on launch day though. I'm happy I can finally retire my decrepit BlackBerry Curve 8330 and my summer-long wait for a decent Android phone is over.
    09-13-2011 02:25 PM
    I'm sticking with Wirefly since I get the extra $50 cash back from Bank of America. I'm glad to see there are quite a few online options though.
    09-13-2011 02:30 PM
    Wish i could apply next day through Prime.
    09-13-2011 02:39 PM
    Wish i could apply next day through Prime.
    +1 on that! Me too!

Edit: Just called Amazon to see if expediting the shipping was an option. It's not. They also said that it was indeed "backordered", so they couldn't even give a ship date (my online order status still says shipping on the 16th). So... It might be a toss-up between ordering online and trying to find one in store.
    09-13-2011 02:42 PM
    I can't order thru Amazon now. I plan to change my plan from individual to family plan next month once my wife's contract is over. They said if I change my plan, I'll be charged the full retail price of the phone, even though I'm not switching lines, just adding one to my account. smh. I wonder if Best Buy will do the same since they're a 3rd party retailer. smh. Guess I'd better figure it out.
    09-13-2011 08:03 PM
    Guess it all depends on who you talk to...

Just called Amazon again and the lady was able to upgrade me to next day shipping! She still wasn't clear on what the "backordered" status meant, but she said it still shows shipping on the 16th. So I'll keep my fingers crossed for Saturday!
    09-14-2011 03:09 PM
    Why the heck are you using 2 URL shorteners to hide the destination URL? Are you trying to drop an Amazon affiliate cookie onto us? This is basically SPAM.

Here's the redirect path:

[removed by moderator]

Here is the product page with NO affiliate link:

Amazon.com: Samsung Epic Touch 4G Android Phone (Sprint): Cell Phones & Accessories
    Link
    Unfortunately we get a lot of these (Amazon affiliate links) as new devices become available. Now I have to go figure out what this persons other user names are.
    09-14-2011 03:14 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD