Wirefly Order now says PROCESSING!

alanjgarcia

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
So I was about to cancel my Wirefly Pre-Order only to notice that the order status changed from "Waiting for Inventory" to "Processing". Does this mean that they are about to ship soon??? Anyone else notice this??

trentlythp

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
So I was about to cancel my Wirefly Pre-Order only to notice that the order status changed from "Waiting for Inventory" to "Processing". Does this mean that they are about to ship soon??? Anyone else notice this??

Mine says that as well. Maybe I will get luck and get it friday :)

JayWill

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
I noticed that on my order too. Someone else in your OTHER Wirefly thread (just teasing :p) mentioned that he was told via online chat that Wirefly had their phones in and they were going to begin processing and shipping today. I'm going to call them in a bit to talk about possibly paying for faster shipping, and see if they think my order via standard shipping is truly going out prior to the 16th.

alanjgarcia

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
I noticed that on my order too. Someone else in your OTHER Wirefly thread (just teasing :p) mentioned that he was told via online chat that Wirefly had their phones in and they were going to begin processing and shipping today. I'm going to call them in a bit to talk about possibly paying for faster shipping, and see if they think my order via standard shipping is truly going out prior to the 16th.

Sorry =/ I get thread happy!

I am chatting with India...errg Support right now and changing my shipping to overnight as well!

trentlythp

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site

My wife made me spring for next day shipping so I would get it as soon as possible so I would stop surfing forums all the time. Little does she know thats not going to stop after I get it! :D

Reactions: VuNasty

mrnd23

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
I got an email saying its ready to ship.

here is the email
"Great News! Your new Sprint Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch has completed processing and is ready to ship. As soon as it passes our Quality Assurance team, we will update our Customer Support website and send you another email so you can track your package directly on the shipper's site.

If you have any questions or to view and print the details of your order, please visit our Customer Support website by following the link below."

anon(120)

Dec 9, 2008
Visit site
Overnight shipping and get it tomorrow?

hmmm............

Can't justify it though. I'm paying full retail, and Wirefly wants $540, which is $40 more than what the Sprint store would charge me. But, it'll cost me about $40 and gas to get there and back (4 hours round trip). Plus Sprint will give me cash for my Evo, plus an additional $75 off for premiere account status.

Really tempting though.

alanjgarcia

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
I got an email saying its ready to ship.

here is the email
"Great News! Your new Sprint Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch has completed processing and is ready to ship. As soon as it passes our Quality Assurance team, we will update our Customer Support website and send you another email so you can track your package directly on the shipper's site.

If you have any questions or to view and print the details of your order, please visit our Customer Support website by following the link below."

Awesome News! I hope I get lucky as well!

elektro

Jul 24, 2011
Visit site
my order is processing too. i spoke with an agent and he said my order will be shipped within 24 hours. i asked him 3 times and each time he verified it will be shipped within 24 hours. also i paid extra for overnight, if everything is correct it should be here by friday... or sooner :) so stoked!!!

gksspot555

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
haha mine went from processing 5 minutes ago to credit approved... I feel like I am watching the dominos pizza order tracking website lol

SixOne9

Sep 14, 2011
Visit site
Just got off chatting with a rep as well and he expedited my order. They said it should be shipping out today! I upgraded to next day because I cannot wait anymore. So I'm hoping I get it tomorrow.

eyecon82

May 26, 2010
Visit site
well, i just placed an order with them through fatwallet.com $25 savings.......I just got the rep to update my shppping overnight for free...i hope it goes through today

JayWill

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
I guess it depends on who you get on the other end. Here's a snippet of dialog I just had ...

Ashish : Our records indicate that your phone model Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch launch date is 09/16/2011. However, once it is launched we will activate and ship the phone in next 24 hours.
JW: So the phone will not be shipped prior to 9/16?
Ashish : Yes, your phone will be shipped after 09/16/2011.
JW: Ahh okay, this is different from what I've heard from others who have ordered this device
Ashish : Once the phone is officially released. I will get this processed as soon as possible.
JW: Very well .. thank you very much for your help
Ashish : You're welcome.
Ashish : Is there anything else I can help you with?