Wirefly Order now says PROCESSING!

SkyeHack

Banned
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
MY PHONE IS SHIPPING!!!!!!!!!

Dear SkyeHack,

Great News! Your new Sprint Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch has completed processing and is ready to ship. As soon as it passes our Quality Assurance team, we will update our Customer Support website and send you another email so you can track your package directly on the shipper's site.

If you have any questions or to view and print the details of your order, please visit our Customer Support website by following the link below.

http://www.whereismyorder.com

Thank you for choosing Wirefly.com. Your order will soon be on its way to you.

Sincerely,

The Customer Service Team at Wirefly.com

6148593228_442d0ae5b9_b.jpg

youngjediboy

Aug 22, 2011
Visit site
I just went through the live chat as well and they said it will be shipping tomorrow (Thursday) so I changed my free 2-day shipping to next day for $19.99. Will be here by Friday. Can't wait!

SkyeHack

Banned
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
I just went through the live chat as well and they said it will be shipping tomorrow (Thursday) so I changed my free 2-day shipping to next day for $19.99. Will be here by Friday. Can't wait!

They told me that they close tonight at 10PM EST. They are based out of Reston, VA. So I hope before 10PM I get a tracking number.

SkyeHack

Banned
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
yeah i chatted with some india guy, he said they has not receivo device.... what up

I chatted with an Indian guy and he told me that they activated my phone and gave me my new phone number that was issued to my phone. I called it and it RANG!!! But no one picked up.... :'(

taylormah

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
I chatted with some indian guy too. He said it might get shipped today, but he also said that they started the trial from today. Why couldn't they just send the device in and I could have activated it myself...

eyecon82

May 26, 2010
Visit site
someone is saying from another forum that he talked to higher ups and all phones will be shipped tomm if your thing says shipping today

JayWill

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone received a tracking number from Wirefly yet?

I have a feeling we're going to start seeing tracking numbers tomorrow. That way, people with next business day delivery will receive their device and have it activated on the official release day, no sooner.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol