09-22-2011 11:14 AM
239 ... 34567 ...
tools
    I chose the 2-day shipping when I ordered my phone, so I just contacted a service rep at Wirefly to see when my phone would ship, and if I would get it before Monday. To my surprise, they said the phone would ship today and I would get it tomorrow!

So stay positive if you chose 2-day shipping. I was about to ask for an upgrade to next-day. I also placed my order on the 4th if you guys are curious.
    09-15-2011 08:17 AM
    I also ordered mine on the 4th. It has been with the "Shipping" status since earlier yesterday. Does anyone receive their tracking number yet? Thanks.
    09-15-2011 09:36 AM
    Decided to go ahead and jump on this Wirefly deal. I was going to have to drive 4 hours round trip (about 240 miles) to go get mine. Plus I haven't been able to sell my Evo yet, so, decided to add a 3rd line, and I'll cancel my Evo line and pay the ETF of $80 when I get the E4GT tomorrow. Did overnight shipping, so hopefully it processes and ships today. Saves me 4 hours of driving, $25+ in gas, and even the $80 ETF is easy to swallow.

Now the girlfriend gets to replace her BlackBerry Torch with my Evo.
    09-15-2011 09:37 AM
    Any news on shipment anyone?? I've never wanted a Thursday to go by so fast!
    09-15-2011 11:23 AM
    chat just says they will ship today...they will probably update all the tracking numbers at once at the end of the day once they are picked up....they probably won't pick it up till about 3pm like it says on their website
    09-15-2011 11:34 AM
    a sprint store is 120 miles away from you? where on earth do you live?
    09-15-2011 11:40 AM
    Just chatted with an agent on wirefly and was told my phone is activated and will be shipped from the distribution center today. He couldnt tell me the time it will be shipped but said the tracking number will be emailed as soon as fedex picks it up.
    09-15-2011 11:58 AM
    a sprint store is 120 miles away from you? where on earth do you live?
    Maine. I live in a relatively new Sprint market, so we don't have many stores in my area yet. Nearest Sprint dealer to me is 120 miles away.
    09-15-2011 12:02 PM
    I didn't get any email though, but I have been issued a tracking number as I can see in the whereismyorder.com. But fedex does not seem to have picked the package yet as its not i their system. I chose free delivery option.
    09-15-2011 12:32 PM
    BTW, I just talked to a CS this morning to upgrade shipping to overnight from 2nd day, but apparently they shipped it out already.
    09-15-2011 12:33 PM
    My wife's has been picked up from Crofton, MD and says it will be delivered by 3pm tomorrow. Woohoo!
    09-15-2011 12:35 PM
    I didn't get any email though, but I have been issued a tracking number as I can see in the whereismyorder.com. But fedex does not seem to have picked the package yet as its not i their system. I chose free delivery option.
    the package has been labeled and given a unique trk number but FedEx has yet to pick it up and scan it into the system.

I wanted to have my ship to address changed since I will be away from home tomorrow (wasnt expecting it until Monday) and when I went to give them the address where I will be tomorrow they said it was too late to change it as they already created the shipment. Now I need to get my neighbor to take the package off the porch if it doesnt have signature required to leave the package.
    09-15-2011 12:35 PM
    Now I need to get my neighbor to take the package off the porch if it doesnt have signature required to leave the package.
    Mine says no signature required. I'd imagine yours is the same...
    09-15-2011 12:36 PM
    the package has been labeled and given a unique trk number but FedEx has yet to pick it up and scan it into the system.

I wanted to have my ship to address changed since I will be away from home tomorrow (wasnt expecting it until Monday) and when I went to give them the address where I will be tomorrow they said it was too late to change it as they already created the shipment. Now I need to get my neighbor to take the package off the porch if it doesnt have signature required to leave the package.
    Depends on the driver but anytime I have a signature required delivery I just leave him a note with my sig and he leaves it for me. I assume he copies my signature. I am sure every driver is not that cool but it is worth a shot.
    09-15-2011 12:38 PM
    I got an email at 12:18pm EST saying my phone shipped. I just checked the tracking number and it's been picked up by FedEx. It's now in Beltsville, MD. Tomorrow can't get here soon enough. Get ready guys!
    09-15-2011 12:40 PM
    Just chatted with wirefly CS and for any overnight deliveries with FEDEX there will be NO signature required so they will just leave it at the doorstep! Great news cause I will be at work all day on Friday so I don't have to chase the fedex truck!
    09-15-2011 12:44 PM
    I ordered mine 10 days ago and mine still has no tracking number
    09-15-2011 12:46 PM
    expected by September 16th by 3 PM according to FedEX
    09-15-2011 12:47 PM
    I ordered mine 10 days ago and mine still has no tracking number
    I got a Tracking #, but it isn't in Fedex system yet. Looks like Monday for those of us that didn't get Next Day shipping unless you live close to the shipping point.
    09-15-2011 12:54 PM
    woohoo!!! i got my tracking number too. not by email but i can see it on whereismyorder. picked up from beltsville, MD at 1:35pm. i highly doubt i can sleep tonight. i am definitely working from home tomorrow.
    09-15-2011 12:54 PM
    Yay, mine is shipped also. I haven't port from an Android to Android before. What's the easiest way to port my contact and calendar over? Thanks.
    09-15-2011 12:56 PM
    By logging into your Google account. All your contacts and calendar info will be downloaded into your new phone. Provided you have backed up your contacts with Google.
    09-15-2011 01:00 PM
    Yay, mine is shipped also. I haven't port from an Android to Android before. What's the easiest way to port my contact and calendar over? Thanks.
    Does it automatically if your contacts are Google Contacts. The calendar ports over by default I believe (once you log into your Google account on the phone).
    09-15-2011 01:00 PM
    Does it automatically if your contacts are Google Contacts. The calendar ports over by default I believe (once you log into your Google account on the phone).
    Ok thanks. My calendar events are all google, so it should be good. But most of my contacts are not. I just exported my contacts into vcf file, one is non-google and another one google, I think I can just import the non-google vcf into the new phone and then it should be all good. What is the best way to remove duplicates?
    09-15-2011 01:07 PM
    Got my tracking number! Yay!!
    09-15-2011 01:11 PM
239 ... 34567 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD