09-22-2011 11:14 AM
239 ... 45678 ...
tools
    Glad everybody's orders are shipping. I spoke with CS earlier, and I think I was getting canned responses.

I told them the only reason I ordered from them was because I was hoping to get it by tomorrow. He advised me that it might be 24-48 hours before they receive product to ship. I told him I'd likely cancel the order if it didn't ship today, as I don't want to wait until Monday or possibly Tuesday -- and I'd just buy the phone locally.

He encouraged me not to cancel, and said that he was processing my order. I'm optimistic that that was his way of telling me that they're shipping orders today, but, without being able to come right out and say it.

We'll see what happens. If no tracking number later tonight, I'll just cancel and go a Sprint reseller this weekend.
    09-15-2011 01:13 PM
    Hurray! My order status just updated to "Shipped" with a tracking number and a ship date of 9/15/11. I had it shipped to my office so I'll be here when it arrives tomorrow. I hope the FedEx guy doesn't take it the wrong way when I give him a huge "man hug".

Edit -

Looks like FedEx has picked them up. My estimated delivery is tomorrow by 3pm. Gigiddy!
    09-15-2011 01:28 PM
    damn, my estimated delivery is the 19th! i knew i should've sprung for overnight.
    09-15-2011 01:59 PM
    OH MY GOD!

Sep 15, 2011 3:12 PM Picked up FROM CROFTON, MD

Estimated delivery Sep 16, 2011 by 3:00 PM

Not bad for ordering less then 24 hours ago.
    09-15-2011 02:15 PM
    Sweet got mine shipped due for the 16th i dont know if anyone noticed but the tracking on fedex website it says on the top that there might be delays on the east coast because of hurricane Lee. Package coming from Maryland hopefully this doesn't screw some of us.
    09-15-2011 02:17 PM
    Got a tracking number. Picked up at Beltsville at 10:37 am. I live in Atlanta so I hope it arrives early... Estimated Arrival:Not Available

:[
    09-15-2011 03:10 PM
    where are you guys seeing the estimated arrival date? on the fedex tracking page? i dont see the words estimated arrival anywhere.
    09-15-2011 03:13 PM
    It's directly in the email they update you with at the very top. Make sure you didn't block it with any noscript of some sort.

Edit: It will say "Where is your package?" with a little truck icon. Click it to expand the message to see where your package is currently located.
    09-15-2011 03:17 PM
    Damn if I'd have known they were shipping out of MD I might have gone with them!
    09-15-2011 03:22 PM
    Just went into processing. Wondering if they're doing a late evening overnight shipment. Fingers crossed....
    09-15-2011 05:22 PM
    Just got my tracking number!!!!
    Wirefly is pretty awesome for making sure we get ours same day as store release...
    09-15-2011 05:27 PM
    It's take a bit for the "estimated delivery date" to show up once you get a tracking number, wait a little bit. They're shipping from MD, that's great since I'm in CT that usually only means 1 day regardless of delivery method.
    09-15-2011 05:28 PM
    Credit approved...come onnnnnnnn...soo close!

And this Engadget review is killing me.
    09-15-2011 05:31 PM
    And this Engadget review is killing me.
    LOL! Reading that review got me pretty jazzed up as well. Especially the part about signal strength, call quality and the GPS, which were basically the only concerns I had left.

Not like I've been getting much work done the past few days, I see myself getting NONE done tomorrow.
    alanjgarcia likes this.
    09-15-2011 05:34 PM
    Guys, do you think it's possible if i order the phone today and chose the overnight shipping and get it tomorrow?
    09-15-2011 05:41 PM
    Guys, do you think it's possible if i order the phone today and chose the overnight shipping and get it tomorrow?
    I highly highly doubt it. Monday at the soonest would be my best guess, assuming they still have some in stock. The only way to know for sure would be to call their telesales people via phone and ask.
    09-15-2011 05:45 PM
    I dunno. I ordered mine earlier this morning, and finally within the last hour it finally went into processing. I'm at credit approved now, and I'm still not sure if it'll ship out tonight.
    09-15-2011 05:45 PM
    Ok thanks guys, I'll try to call them and if that doesn't work I'll just order with regular shipping and wait over the weekend.
    09-15-2011 05:55 PM
    Question for people whose orders have shipped out:

Do you see the phone already activated on your online Sprint account?
    09-15-2011 05:58 PM
    Question for people whose orders have shipped out:

Do you see the phone already activated on your online Sprint account?
    Nope. I don't expect to see anything change until my new phone is delivered tomorrow. I'd assume Wirefly is notified by FedEx when the phone is delivered (as the delivery guy scans it out as delivered), then at some point soon there after, someone takes that notification and goes into whatever system they use and activates it.
    09-15-2011 06:06 PM
    Approved - Awaiting Inventory.

So close...
    09-15-2011 06:08 PM
    Nope. I don't expect to see anything change until my new phone is delivered tomorrow. I'd assume Wirefly is notified by FedEx when the phone is delivered (as the delivery guy scans it out as delivered), then at some point soon there after, someone takes that notification and goes into whatever system they use and activates it.

Well, my phone is already activated with new # and shipped out, w/ Monday Fedex estimated arrival.
    09-15-2011 06:24 PM
    man im glad i placed my last minute order yesterday....ill be getting it tomm
    09-15-2011 06:26 PM
    Man, I'm super pissed and jealous that I didn't order it yesterday.. I would've gotten it tomorrow. Do you guys expect big lines in sprint? Or a rather quiet launch such as the Evo 3d?
    09-15-2011 06:36 PM
    Man, I'm super pissed and jealous that I didn't order it yesterday.. I would've gotten it tomorrow. Do you guys expect big lines in sprint? Or a rather quiet launch such as the Evo 3d?
    Quiet. Android will never see lines like the iPhone. There's simply too many manufactures coming out with new devices too often to have that kind of fanfare.
    09-15-2011 06:41 PM
239 ... 45678 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD