Wirefly Order now says PROCESSING!

foogle

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Yay, mine is shipped also. I haven't port from an Android to Android before. What's the easiest way to port my contact and calendar over? Thanks.

chazglenn3

Trusted Member
May 23, 2010
Visit site
By logging into your Google account. All your contacts and calendar info will be downloaded into your new phone. Provided you have backed up your contacts with Google.

cacherpaderp

Oct 11, 2010
Visit site
Yay, mine is shipped also. I haven't port from an Android to Android before. What's the easiest way to port my contact and calendar over? Thanks.

Does it automatically if your contacts are Google Contacts. The calendar ports over by default I believe (once you log into your Google account on the phone).

foogle

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Does it automatically if your contacts are Google Contacts. The calendar ports over by default I believe (once you log into your Google account on the phone).

Ok thanks. My calendar events are all google, so it should be good. But most of my contacts are not. I just exported my contacts into vcf file, one is non-google and another one google, I think I can just import the non-google vcf into the new phone and then it should be all good. What is the best way to remove duplicates?

anon(120)

Dec 9, 2008
Visit site
Glad everybody's orders are shipping. I spoke with CS earlier, and I think I was getting canned responses.

I told them the only reason I ordered from them was because I was hoping to get it by tomorrow. He advised me that it might be 24-48 hours before they receive product to ship. I told him I'd likely cancel the order if it didn't ship today, as I don't want to wait until Monday or possibly Tuesday -- and I'd just buy the phone locally.

He encouraged me not to cancel, and said that he was processing my order. I'm optimistic that that was his way of telling me that they're shipping orders today, but, without being able to come right out and say it.

We'll see what happens. If no tracking number later tonight, I'll just cancel and go a Sprint reseller this weekend.

JayWill

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Hurray! My order status just updated to "Shipped" with a tracking number and a ship date of 9/15/11. I had it shipped to my office so I'll be here when it arrives tomorrow. I hope the FedEx guy doesn't take it the wrong way when I give him a huge "man hug".

Edit -

Looks like FedEx has picked them up. My estimated delivery is tomorrow by 3pm. Gigiddy!

Last edited:

SkyeHack

Banned
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
OH MY GOD!

Sep 15, 2011 3:12 PM Picked up FROM CROFTON, MD

Estimated delivery Sep 16, 2011 by 3:00 PM

Not bad for ordering less then 24 hours ago.

youngsterx3

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
Sweet got mine shipped due for the 16th i dont know if anyone noticed but the tracking on fedex website it says on the top that there might be delays on the east coast because of hurricane Lee. Package coming from Maryland hopefully this doesn't screw some of us. :mad:

SkyEpic

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
Got a tracking number. Picked up at Beltsville at 10:37 am. I live in Atlanta so I hope it arrives early... Estimated Arrival:Not Available

:[

mrnd23

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
where are you guys seeing the estimated arrival date? on the fedex tracking page? i dont see the words estimated arrival anywhere.

SkyEpic

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
It's directly in the email they update you with at the very top. Make sure you didn't block it with any noscript of some sort.

Edit: It will say "Where is your package?" with a little truck icon. Click it to expand the message to see where your package is currently located.

anon(22913)

May 16, 2010
Visit site
It's take a bit for the "estimated delivery date" to show up once you get a tracking number, wait a little bit. They're shipping from MD, that's great since I'm in CT that usually only means 1 day regardless of delivery method.

JayWill

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
And this Engadget review is killing me.

LOL! Reading that review got me pretty jazzed up as well. Especially the part about signal strength, call quality and the GPS, which were basically the only concerns I had left.

Not like I've been getting much work done the past few days, I see myself getting NONE done tomorrow.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Samira