Wirefly Order now says PROCESSING!

youngjediboy

Aug 22, 2011
Visit site
Aw I still have "reviewing and processing" :(
I ordered last week on the 6th, chose regular shipping. When did you all make the order?

Is it better to call to change to overnight? How much did that cost? It looks like the live chat all goes to India, but I don't want to have any misunderstandings.

JayWill

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Well just after I had that chat my status changed and I received the shipping email.

Your order is ready to ship.

As soon as your package passes our Quality Assurance team, we will send you an email with your tracking information and update this site with a link directly to the shipper's website.

Thank you for your business. Your order will soon be on its way to you.

I'm not so sure that this means it will indeed ship before Friday though. I guess we'll know when we get the emails with tracking information.

eyecon82

May 26, 2010
Visit site
I ordered last week on the 6th, chose regular shipping. When did you all make the order?

Is it better to call to change to overnight? How much did that cost? It looks like the live chat all goes to India, but I don't want to have any misunderstandings.

most businesses try to honor overnight shipping before other methods

even though you ordered earlier, it may not be that you're early in life...it kind of sucks...i know

if you notice, the ones who have gotten their shipping notice chose overnight shipping or got it upgraded for free

JayWill

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site

$19.99 for next business day. I don't think doing that will change the of status of your order though, unless you want to. I ordered on the 6th as well, and I'd imagine orders are being processed manually. So I'd expect to see your status change soon.

Last edited:

SkyeHack

Banned
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
I canceled my order with letstalk. The reason being is that I chatted with Melva and she informed me that they still dont have the phones and no ETA for the arrival of the phones.

So I went ahead and ordered with wirefly.com since members are reporting that their order's are now being shown as shipped.

Melva was not happy. Oh well. I want my phone now even though it would have only cost me $79.99 on lets talk instead of $150 on wirefly...

I choosed next day shipping as well! :) Let's hope for the best!

alanjgarcia

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site

I ordered the day the news came out on Pre-Orders Sept. 3/4?

eyecon82

May 26, 2010
Visit site
I ordered the day the news came out on Pre-Orders Sept. 3/4?

all i know is that a lot of stores are ******ed, in that, they don't care when yo uordered it

i have had so many issues before with sprint with people getting their phones shipped before mine and i ordered much earlier....

i even went as far as placing a new order with sprint and having that shipped out before my old one even did......i dont understand how it works, but it is that way sometimes

maybe try logging into chat for free shipping upgrade? that will update it internally in the system and throw you in front of the line...who really knows

mrnd23

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
I ordered my phone on the 09/02 the first day wirefly offered it after a few hours of it going viral online. and even though i didnt order overnight i received the above shipping email today.
I highly doubt that your shipping method dictates when the order is shipped. The order shipping will depend on when you order it. you shipping method should logically only affect how quickly it reaches you once it is shipped.

SkyeHack

Banned
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Where should it say that the order is processing?

6147466875_299cbf0e42_b.jpg

diggjinx

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
awu6hc.png

Alok : Dan, Your phone has upgraded and will be ship out today.
Alok : The estimated delivery day of your package is Friday.

I'm so excited!! :)

Last edited:

JayWill

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Where should it say that the order is processing?

Down on the bottom, under "Status", where yours shows as Preordered. Mine changed to "Processing" earlier today, and then changed to "Shipping" which is my current status. I would chat with someone online.

SkyeHack

Banned
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Down on the bottom, under "Status", where yours shows as Preordered. Mine changed to "Processing" earlier today, and then changed to "Shipping" which is my current status. I would chat with someone online.

I just had a chat with Aaron and this is what he said. :'(

Aaron: How are you doing today?
SkyeHack: Not too bad Aaron, thak you for asking.
SkyeHack: :)
Aaron: That's good.
Aaron: You are welcome.
Aaron: For security reasons, could you please verify the last four digits of your Social Security Number?
SkyeHack: ####, sir.
Aaron: Thank you for the verification.
Aaron: Yes, we have received the phone.
Aaron: You have placed an order with us today at 2:27:04 PM. It takes 12 hours to get an approval and then next 24 business hours to get the order processed and to be shipped out.
Aaron: Once we will get an approval from service provider, will process the order at once.
Aaron: You will be notified via e-mail for the order processing.
SkyeHack: So more then likely it will be shipped out tomorrow?
Aaron: Yes, you are correct.
SkyeHack: O.k. Thank you for your help sir! :)
Aaron: I'd request you to please check the order status after 12 hours by visiting www.whereismyorder.com or can contact us.
Aaron: You are welcome.

SkyeHack

Banned
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

Mine just changed to Processing after ordering it an hour ago. *crosses fingers*

6147551951_56efcb83f6_b.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995