Banned
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Mine just changed to "Credit Approved"!!!! *crosses fingers some more*

6148269876_ecfda4d289_b.jpg

SkyEpic

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
I believe I ordered mine on Sunday the 4th of this month using only the given Free Fedex shipment plan. My phone is currently on the status "Shipping" and I did a chat with an agent to see when I might possibly receive it.

Susane: Hi Sky. Thank you for contacting our chat support group. I'd be glad to check the shipping status for your order.
Susane: How are you doing today?
Sky: Good, and you?
Susane: That's great, I am also doing good. Thank you for asking.
Susane: For security reasons, could you please verify the last four digits of your Social Security Number?
Sky: ####
Susane: Thanks for the verification.
Susane: I have checked the order details and I see that the order is already completed and the package will be shipped from our distribution center anytime today before 7 PM EST.
Susane: Once your phone is shipped from our distribution center , you will receive a confirmatory e-mail providing you the details of your order and estimated date of delivery with tracking number.
Susane: You are required to check the order status on www.whereismyorder.com for further updates.
Susane: It will be delivered as per the shipping method 2nd Business Day.
Sky: Does that mean it might arrive this week or 2nd buisness day refers to next week?
Susane: It will be delivered this week that is Friday.
Sky: That is all I needed to know. Thank you so much for your help ;]
Susane: You are welcome.

michaeljc70

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
I am excited to ditch my worn out HTC Hero and get my S2...but really people. I saw someone say they paid like $100 to cancel at lettalk and order at wirefly with next day to get it like 2 days earlier. It is a phone. In the big picture a couple of days is nothing! If you need it a day before everyone else so you can have bragging rights, I suggest putting some money toward counseling.

SkyeHack

Banned
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
I am excited to ditch my worn out HTC Hero and get my S2...but really people. I saw someone say they paid like $100 to cancel at lettalk and order at wirefly with next day to get it like 2 days earlier. It is a phone. In the big picture a couple of days is nothing! If you need it a day before everyone else so you can have bragging rights, I suggest putting some money toward counseling.

tumblr_lpf836CatD1qzugii.jpg

Reactions: expertzero1

JayWill

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site

You're right. A couple days is nothing, but just because people are excited about something doesn't mean they need counselling. If it were so, psychiatrists would be making a killing going through the line at an Apple Store on iPhone release day.

michaeljc70

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
You're right. A couple days is nothing, but just because people are excited about something doesn't mean they need counselling. If it were so, psychiatrists would be making a killing going through the line at an Apple Store on iPhone release day.

Believe me, I am anxious. I have been holding out for months waiting for a decent new Android phone from Sprint. My HTC Hero is running like a Commodore 64. I knew I didn't want an EVO 4g because it was already dated by the beginning of this year.

eric3316

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
I payed $79.99 delivered plus no activation fee from lets talk. That is enough to make me wait a couple more days. I sold my EVO 3D last weekend and have been using an HTC Touch (Vogue) in the meantime. Trust me, I just want an Android device again! Now to go check my order and see if it is shipping yet! lol

SkyeHack

Banned
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
I payed $79.99 delivered plus no activation fee from lets talk. That is enough to make me wait a couple more days. I sold my EVO 3D last weekend and have been using an HTC Touch (Vogue) in the meantime. Trust me, I just want an Android device again! Now to go check my order and see if it is shipping yet! lol

Melva from letstalk told me they have no idea and that when they find out they will update the website.

Melva gave no educated guesses or ideas if it would come tomorrow or Friday......

expertzero1

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
i shouldve ordered 4 hours ago too when i saw you posted haha.. f meeeeee just placed mine 30 minutes ago. hopefully it ships tomorrow and i get it by friday so i can sex it up

did anyone add the promo code for a free 4 gb microsd card?

SkyeHack

Banned
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Dear Skyehack,

Great news! Your order has been approved by Sprint and is now being picked and prepared for shipment.

There is no action necessary from you at this point.

-----------------------------------------------
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT
-----------------------------------------------
Once your order is ready for shipping, we will send you another e-mail.

To check your order status or view and print your order details, please go to https://www.whereismyorder.com/p.asp?m=440727165|Santiago|w

Sincerely,
The Customer Service Team at Wirefly.com

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1