Wirefly Order now says PROCESSING!

JayWill

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Guys, do you think it's possible if i order the phone today and chose the overnight shipping and get it tomorrow?

I highly highly doubt it. Monday at the soonest would be my best guess, assuming they still have some in stock. The only way to know for sure would be to call their telesales people via phone and ask.

anon(120)

Dec 9, 2008
Visit site
Guys, do you think it's possible if i order the phone today and chose the overnight shipping and get it tomorrow?

I dunno. I ordered mine earlier this morning, and finally within the last hour it finally went into processing. I'm at credit approved now, and I'm still not sure if it'll ship out tonight.

mike44pl

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
Ok thanks guys, I'll try to call them and if that doesn't work I'll just order with regular shipping and wait over the weekend.

JayWill

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Question for people whose orders have shipped out:

Do you see the phone already activated on your online Sprint account?

Nope. I don't expect to see anything change until my new phone is delivered tomorrow. I'd assume Wirefly is notified by FedEx when the phone is delivered (as the delivery guy scans it out as delivered), then at some point soon there after, someone takes that notification and goes into whatever system they use and activates it.

eidahl

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site
Nope. I don't expect to see anything change until my new phone is delivered tomorrow. I'd assume Wirefly is notified by FedEx when the phone is delivered (as the delivery guy scans it out as delivered), then at some point soon there after, someone takes that notification and goes into whatever system they use and activates it.

Well, my phone is already activated with new # and shipped out, w/ Monday Fedex estimated arrival.

mike44pl

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
Man, I'm super pissed and jealous that I didn't order it yesterday.. I would've gotten it tomorrow. Do you guys expect big lines in sprint? Or a rather quiet launch such as the Evo 3d?

JayWill

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Man, I'm super pissed and jealous that I didn't order it yesterday.. I would've gotten it tomorrow. Do you guys expect big lines in sprint? Or a rather quiet launch such as the Evo 3d?

Quiet. Android will never see lines like the iPhone. There's simply too many manufactures coming out with new devices too often to have that kind of fanfare.

mike44pl

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
Yes, that's what I LOVE about android. There is just so much diversity and competition between phones right now they're just getting better and better, unlike apple's iphone monopoly.

Reactions: User One

slwatts

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
Wirefly Canceled my order, and I hate Sprint!
I was shocked to learn that my upgrade eligibility date wasn't until April. Especially since I called immediately after learning of the changes to the Premiere program and was told by phone that "as a courtesy" my eligibility date would be changed to the one year mark (June). Unbeknownst to me, the eligibility request was denied. Now, here I am just salivating for a new phone (and getting persistent insufficient space errors on my EVO 4G), only to have my excitement crushed by four different Sprint representatives telling me there is nothing they can do! :mad:

I know we are all excited about this phone, but is this any way to treat a long standing customer?

anon(22913)

May 16, 2010
Visit site
My delivery is tomorrow yay!

Hey guys is there anything from preventing me from upgrading one line on my family line like I'm doing, to get the good phone price, and then once it's activated immediately call Sprint and switch it to my primary line?

h4ldol

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys is there anything from preventing me from upgrading one line on my family line like I'm doing, to get the good phone price, and then once it's activated immediately call Sprint and switch it to my primary line?

Supposedly you can do that if you buy from Sprint, but if you get it from Wirefly or other 3rd party vendors, you may be hit with some large penalty fee ($300+ or so) if you switch it during the first 6 months of service. It's in the policy apparently (bah -- who reads those!).

anon(120)

Dec 9, 2008
Visit site
Saturday delivery?!?!

sweetjesus.jpg

mrnd23

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
I still cannot see an estimated delivery time for my phone. Are you guys seeing it on the fedex page or the whereismyorder page?