Wirefly Order now says PROCESSING!

jacief

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
My FedEx tracking page shows Monday delivery, but it also has an option to have them hold it at the FedEx location. I wonder whether there's any chance of picking it up on Saturday from FedEx location?

eyecon82

May 26, 2010
Visit site
My FedEx tracking page shows Monday delivery, but it also has an option to have them hold it at the FedEx location. I wonder whether there's any chance of picking it up on Saturday from FedEx location?

if you read those details it says it takes an additional business day on top of delivery date for that option

skyward

Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
This is what my order says.

We apologize for the inconvenience, but the phone you ordered is extremely popular. We receive shipments of additional phones daily and will fulfill out-of-stock orders in the order in which they were received.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

SkyEpic

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
Ship date Sep 15, 2011
Estimated delivery Sep 17, 2011

NOOOOOOOOOOooo!!!

vader.jpg

eric3316

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
ye sir i got overnight delivery for $19.99. your's will probably come on saturday no?

You were talking smack about how long letstalk is going to take to ship their phones but what you paid just for overnight delivery from wirefly is almost as much as I paid for the whole phone. lol

Anyway, for those getting the phone today, congrats and enjoy! At least I will have something to look forward to next week.:'(

JMU_GSII

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Yes mine is estimated for Saturday delivery. Anyone else here whose shipping shows package to be in Hagerstown, MD?

Yeah, mine is Hagerstown and estimated delivery has been pushed back from today to tomorrow. This is going to be the longest day ever. :'(

foxythang74

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
Just got off the phone with LetTalk! Backordered!!!!!!!! Depending on when you ordered, it could take 2, 3 or 4 weeks! I preordered on Monday this week so hopefully it will ship early next week. I'm SOOO disappointed but trying to be patient. Sprint is not very good in my area so I'm a bit worried I wont like the service and need to cancel. Only have 14 days to test the service and phone. :'( Congrats to everyone that is getting their phone today! :cool:

SkyeHack

Banned
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Just got off the phone with LetTalk! Backordered!!!!!!!! Depending on when you ordered, it could take 2, 3 or 4 weeks! I preordered on Monday this week so hopefully it will ship early next week. I'm SOOO disappointed but trying to be patient. Sprint is not very good in my area so I'm a bit worried I wont like the service and need to cancel. Only have 14 days to test the service and phone. :'( Congrats to everyone that is getting their phone today! :cool:

thats exactly why i canceled my order with them. Melva had an attitude as soon as i asked about the epic 4g touch status.

my order with wirefly is out for delivery to my home as we speak.

letstalk baits people with there super low prices and then doesnt even deliver the phone on the official launch date. have fun waiting 4 weeks for your pone with lets talk.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance