Wirefly Order now says PROCESSING!

JMU_GSII

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Mine is still in Hagerstown too, but the estimated delivery still shows tomorrow. However, I'm SOL right now. I came from Verizon, and Wirefly scheduled my phone number port for today. Once the number was ported, the service on my current phone cut off. I'll be so pissed if my shipment gets pushed back to next week. Did this happen to anybody else?

dtm_stretch

Awesome Possum
Oct 24, 2010
Visit site
Anyone else's order say awaiting inventory?

Edit, just talked with wirefly and they are out of stock till the 20th.

Last edited:

mrnd23

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Mine is an upgrade so I haven't had the service cut off issue. Unfortunately if your phone is still in Hagerstown I doubt it will reach you tomorrow. I have no idea how I will survive the next 3 days with my palm pre. I guess I will just look at the reviews again lol.

Floridadomer

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
They told me that if I did that, they would charge $400 to the credit card I used to purchase the phone. Just an FYI.

I hear yah there, but it's their rules. You don't have to buy from them. In my situation, I was essentially saving $140 on a $199 phone. I couldn't ignore that, especially because I knew none of the special circumstances (ahem restrictions) would apply to me during the first 6 months. I hate restrictions as much as the next guy, but when it saves me enough money, I'm willing to bend a little (or a lot depending on how much money it is *wink*). ;)

I got the same spill at Letstalk. Do you think they would nail me if I switched the lines after activation? I don't get it. I am keeping the phone and adding 2 years to the contract regardless.

pathtologos

May 18, 2010
Visit site
I got the same spill at Letstalk. Do you think they would nail me if I switched the lines after activation? I don't get it. I am keeping the phone and adding 2 years to the contract regardless.

My guess is that they would. I don't think they're making too much off the handsets themselves so I'm sure there is some troll locked in an office somewhere in a dungeon under the company's building looking for people switching so that can make some more money.

SkyEpic

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
Sep 16, 2011 3:39 AM In transit
MARTINSBURG, WV

Sep 16, 2011 7:42 PM Arrived at FedEx location
KENNESAW, GA

Sep 16, 2011 8:10 PM Departed FedEx location
KENNESAW, GA

I was actually crazy enough to use Google map to track the time and distance it would take to arrive in GA. Google says about 11 hours and I'm surprised it is in GA already! Tomorrow... tomorrow...

thekarens

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Mine is an upgrade so I haven't had the service cut off issue. Unfortunately if your phone is still in Hagerstown I doubt it will reach you tomorrow. I have no idea how I will survive the next 3 days with my palm pre. I guess I will just look at the reviews again lol.

Mine is also an upgrade. Phone got delivered to my sister's house at 230 and my phone got cut off at 8pm. I won't be able to get to my sister's until tomorrow.

SkyEpic

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
Wow Skyepic. Did you get overnight shipping? I live in Smyrna and my phone is still in MD.

Nah I just used the free one. I believe I ordered it before most people and even talked to the online reps to see when my order would come at which they said "friday" but friday has came and went!

anon(120)

Dec 9, 2008
Visit site
Wow....that's dedication for ya :) lol

Yep. So worth it though. What a device this is. I can't get over how fluid and smooth everything is. And the battery life really is tremendous. I've been using it almost non stop since I got it at the store -- when it had a 30% charge. And it's been holding up so well. I'm already extremely impressed.

Only minor gripe so far is sometimes it fails to register really rapid keystrokes. Not sure if that's just smart keyboard pro or what's going on.

Yep. Think that's smart keyboard pro's "disable multi touch" feature enabled. Disabled that and it went away. Awesome

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

SkyEpic

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
I couldn't sleep last night even after work and checked my status to see that it was out for delivery at 5am. Wow so they really do deliver on Saturdays!... Now my wait begins.

JMU_GSII

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Mine is on the truck too. I got two day shipping, so maybe that's why it's coming on Saturday. For people upgrading their phone, I don't know about the activation. But I'm coming from Verizon and the Epic is already activated (it automatically activated yesterday, which cut off my Verizon service. I need a phone!)

mrnd23

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Seriously you guys without the overnight shipping are lucky to get it today. Mine also says Tuesday delivery. And I ordered on the first day it went on sale on wire fly.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vignajeanniegolabek