order status from walmart

justinblott

Sep 14, 2011
Visit site
I'm seeing orders being shipped through wirefly and I'm curious if anyone else bought it through walmart (letstalk.com) and what their status is. Mine is in "Carrier Approval" status but still has to go through "Activation & Picking," "Ready to Ship," and "Shipped" statuses. Is there any chance of it shipping tomorrow? Is there any chance it won't ship until Saturday and I won't get it until next week? I have next day shipping on it and am hoping it will arrive on Friday or Saturday.

Edit: Actually I see it's in "Ready for Fulfillment" status

expertzero1

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
mine is through lets talk,same stuff,

everyone is still on step one,

it isnt on step 2 yet because they dont have the devices yet.

I would expect them to get the shipment tomorrow, if not friday like they keep insisting.

t3chn0mag3

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
I just spoke to a rep. on the phone about my status and was told they are shipping the phones out to the customers on Friday. So if you paid for overnight deliver you will get in on Monday the 19th. I was looking forward to getting the phone on Friday, so its going to be a long weekend!

Trullinger

Jul 20, 2011
Visit site
I just got off the phone with a representative as well. I was informed all orders were on backorder and that they would be arriving at their facilities on Monday. If yours is on backorder, and you call, they will upgrade your shipping to overnight for free. So, the earliest I was told to expect my phone was Tuesday.

foxythang74

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
Re: order status from (walmart) LETS TALK

So I have called Lets Talk on Thurs (only b/c it said the phone would ship then), called on Friday, and this morning. My Avail date has changed 4 TIMES! Not once have they offered free overnight shipping upgrade. (or anything else for that matter.) Even had one rep immediately transfer me to Cust. Serv. where I was on hold for 25 min until I hung up and called the sales dept back and insisted she talk to me. I'm very disappointed in how unprepared the market is when releasing a hot new product! :(

foxythang74

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
Preordered on 9/12/11, now has estimated avail 9/21/11. (changed from 9/15/11 to 9/16/11 to 9/19/11 to 9/20/11 to 9/21/11 now. (Guess that's 5 times lol) I remember now that I did rec an email stating that preorders will rec. overnight shipping once avail. (we'll see). Was told I'm roughly a little more than 1/4 way down on the list of orders. They started pre-orders on 9/9/11. :'(